- Sub Headline: Eases The Liquidation Process With First Location In The DC-Metro Area
- City: Raleigh
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 1:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RALEIGH, NC – Blue Moon Estate Sales, the leading estate sales franchise in the country and pioneer of the new niche, continues its national expansion with the opening of its newest location in the Washington DC metro area.
Based in Fairfax, Virginia, the new location opened this February and marks the company’s first expansion into the DMV (District – Maryland – Virginia) area. Blue Moon Estate Sales of Fairfax will serve Northern Virginia and parts of Maryland, including the counties of McLean, Fairfax, Vienna, Oakton, Great Falls, Reston, Chantilly, Leesburg, Potomac, and Bethesda.
“This is an incredibly exciting time for our brand,” said David Blue, co-founder and Vice President of Development of Blue Moon. “Having already established a loyal following of customers throughout North Carolina, we’re finally bringing our trusted name to other markets along the East Coast.”
The Blue Moon of Fairfax will be owned and operated by husband-and-wife duo, Jeff and Toby Affuso. Combined, the Affusos bring over 50 years of businesses experience. Toby has been providing marketing and communications services to the real estate industry while Jeff has experience in business development and operations support for the federal government.
Blue Moon Estate Sales offers an extensive list of services provided during the liquidation process: from determining a convenient time line to sweeping up after the sale, Blue Moon also offers a complimentary and extensive evaluation of the home, appropriate pricing from antiques to everyday items, categorization and staging of the home, marketing, hosting and staffing of the sale. As an added bonus, Blue Moon brings a loyal fan base to every sale, which includes customers who will line up hours before the sale to be the first ones to enter the home.
The estate sale experts currently have 12 locations open and operating in five states and company plans call for having a total of 10 new locations open in 2016.
“The DC area is filled with history and character,” said Toby. “The area has a thriving real estate market, and as people are looking to move or downsize, they want to get rid of possessions they’ve had for years. The process of liquidating an estate is extremely stressful, so that’s where we come in to help ease that burden.”
For more information on Blue Moon Estate Sales of Fairfax, call 707-389-9794 or visit http://www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com/Fairfax.
About Blue Moon Estate Sales
Launched in 2009 and franchising since 2013, Blue Moon Estate Sales is the leading estate sales franchise in the country. The company’s estate sales specialists help clients through every step of the estate sale process to ease the stress and workload of an event few people ever plan for. With 12 locations currently open and operating in five states, Blue Moon Estate Sales has already helped hundreds of families with its residential, commercial, and moving liquidation services. For more information, please visit www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com.
SOURCE Blue Moon Estate Sales
267 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)