- Sub Headline: Three New Development Agreements Continue Brand Expansion in New and Existing Markets
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.bojangles.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – February 23, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Bojangles’, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOJA), the popular restaurant chain known for its breakfast served all day, every day, uniquely-seasoned and marinated bone-in chicken, and made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, today announced that it has recently signed three new multi-unit development agreements with existing franchisees.
The new development agreements are anticipated to result in multiple new Bojangles’ restaurant locations across the Southeast, and will expand the brand in existing and new markets. According to the agreements, over the next several years new franchise locations are expected to be constructed in Georgia, Alabama and Northern Florida. A key strategic initiative for the Company is to expand its footprint through greater scale in adjacent markets within the Southeast, while filling in its core North and South Carolina markets.
“These new development agreements show the confidence our franchisees have in us, our partnership, and the Bojangles’ brand,” said Bojangles’ President and CEO Clifton Rutledge. “Our growth strategy is clear and sound. We will expand as a brand the smart way, growing into adjacent markets where we can leverage brand recognition, while continuing to create real value for those who believe in the Bojangles’ brand.”
The franchise organizations that will be expanding their business relationship with Bojangles’ all have been actively developing and opening new restaurants with the iconic brand for more than a decade.
- Bo Benton, Inc. currently operates 10 restaurants in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina market.
- Bojland Restaurant Group currently operates eight restaurants in the greater Augusta, Georgia market.
- Jeniel, LLC currently operates 14 restaurants in the Pee Dee region of North and South Carolina and in the Atlanta, Georgia market.
Fans are attracted to Bojangles’ proprietary, made-from-scratch fare, offering a flavor profile unlike anything in the market. The menu features southern classics with Bojangles’ one-of-a kind flavors, including fresh, never frozen, hand-breaded bone-in chicken, buttermilk biscuits, wraps, salads, sandwiches, flavorful fixin’s like dirty rice and Cajun pintos, and Legendary Iced Tea®steeped the old-fashioned way. For more information, visit www.bojangles-franchise.com.
About Bojangles’, Inc.
Bojangles’, Inc. is a highly differentiated and growing restaurant operator and franchisor dedicated to serving customers high-quality, craveable food made from our Southern recipes. Founded in 1977 in Charlotte, NC, Bojangles’ serves menu items such as delicious, famous chicken, made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, flavorful fixin’s and Legendary Iced Tea®. At September 27, 2015, Bojangles’ had 657 system-wide restaurants, of which 274 were company-operated and 383 were franchised restaurants, primarily located in the Southeastern United States. For more information, visit www.bojangles.com or follow Bojangles’ on Facebook and Twitter.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of known and unknown risks, assumptions, trends, uncertainties and factors that are beyond our control. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, estimated or projected. We undertake no obligations to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise than as required under the federal securities laws.
SOURCE Bojangles’, Inc.
Brian K. Little
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)