- Sub Headline: New franchisee plans more Bojangles’ locations in Tallahassee area in coming years.
- City: Tallahassee
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.bojangles.com
- Listed: February 19, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – February 18, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Bojangles’ fanatics in Tallahassee – it’s almost Bo Time. On Monday, February 22, Bojangles’ (NASDAQ:BOJA) will celebrate the opening of a new franchise restaurant in Tallahassee, located at 1350 East Park Avenue.
Founded in 1977, Bojangles’ is an icon of the South, all the way down to its status as the Official Chicken, Biscuits and Iced Tea of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). Southerners crave Bojangles’ unique and delicious menu items, including its flavorful, hand-breaded bone-in chicken; hot, fresh buttermilk biscuits, made from scratch every 20 minutes; original fixin’s (sides) and of course, its Legendary Iced Tea®, steeped the old fashioned way.
The restaurant will be operated by JCM Management Group LLC, led by new Bojangles’ franchisee Danny Clayton. It’s their first Bojangles’ location and the group looks forward to growing in the market.
Grand opening festivities at the new location will begin at 5 a.m., with surprise giveaways and product sampling scheduled throughout the day. Opening day activities include:
A Bojangles’ Big Bo Box giveaway to the first customer in line (includes a $100 Bojangles’ gift card, two tailgate chairs and other Bojangles’-logoed items);
A $25 Bojangles’ gift card giveaway to the next 20 customers in line;
Plus, on opening day, all customers are invited to enter to win Bojangles’ Breakfast for a Year (that’s one delicious Bojangles’ breakfast combo a week for 52 weeks).
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to bring Bojangles’ to Tallahassee,” said Clayton. “We’ve heard from a lot of residents who have been eagerly waiting for the opening day of our new restaurant. Whether Bojangles’ fans are coming for breakfast – served hot and fresh all day, every day – lunch or dinner, we know our delicious menu and friendly service will be a fan favorite in the city for many years to come. Additionally, we plan to open multiple Bojangles’ restaurants in Tallahassee in the coming years.”
The new restaurant measures approximately 3,800 square feet and will seat more than 70 guests. JCM Management Group LLC expects to employ more than 55 full and part-time team members. The dining area will include two televisions and free Wi-Fi for customers. Hours of operation for the new restaurant are from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Join the conversation about the new Bojangles’ in Tallahassee on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BojanglesTallahassee/), Twitter (@Bojangles_Tally) and Instagram (Bojangles_Tally).
About Bojangles’, Inc.
Bojangles’, Inc. is a highly differentiated and growing restaurant operator and franchisor dedicated to serving customers high-quality, craveable food made from our Southern recipes. Founded in 1977 in Charlotte, NC, Bojangles’ serves menu items such as delicious, famous chicken, made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, flavorful fixin’s and Legendary Iced Tea®. At September 27, 2015, Bojangles’ had 657 system-wide restaurants, of which 274 were company-operated and 383 were franchised restaurants, primarily located in the Southeastern United States. For more information, visitwww.bojangles.com or follow Bojangles’ on Facebook and Twitter.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of known and unknown risks, assumptions, trends, uncertainties and factors that are beyond our control. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, estimated or projected. We undertake no obligations to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise than as required under the federal securities laws.
SOURCE Bojangles’, Inc.
PR & Media Relations
276 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)