- Sub Headline: "You Be You Day" on April 26 celebrates what makes Orange Leaf fans truly one-of-a-kind originals and kicks off new '#BeOrange' brand campaign
- Franchise URL: http://www.OrangeLeafYogurt.com
- YouTube URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sd8ZYbuV5g&feature=youtu.be
- Listed: April 18, 2016 9:40 am
- Expires: 54 days
OKLAHOMA CITY, April 18, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt has declared Tuesday, April 26, “You Be You Day” to delight and reward its guests with free froyo in return for them sharing their most creative, unusual and unique personality attributes as part of a celebration of uniqueness and individuality. April also marks the roll out of “#BeOrange,” a new brand campaign inspired by its mission to encourage originality among employees and customers with the help of their new Spokes-thingie, Orange Unicorn.
On Tuesday, April 26, Orange Leaf fans are invited into participating locations across the country to create their perfect (beginner cup) froyo snack, choosing from millions of possible ways to mix and match light and fruity or rich and decadent froyo flavors and mouthwatering toppings. Once customers have swirled and topped their original creations, they simply need to head to the register to proudly tell or show an Orange Leaf store employee what makes them different and unique, and their froyo is free.
“At Orange Leaf we have always loved how creative our loyal fans and employees are, but until now, we haven’t celebrated how being unique, different or unusual mirrors what we stand for as a brand,” said Geoff Goodman, president of Orange Leaf. “You Be You Day on April 26 is the launch pad for an entirely new way to experience Orange Leaf. Whether we’re introducing totally unexpected flavors and snacks or simply creating new ways for our loyal fans to be themselves, we’re extremely excited and proud to ‘Be Orange.'”
In a sea of sameness, Orange Leaf is anything but, and the Be Orange campaign aims to differentiate the brand through creativity, originality and inventiveness by introducing consumers to an Orange Unicorn who, with a witty, quirky style, will help consumers discover a new Orange Leaf. New treats and snacks such as Swizzles, Froyo Cakes and exciting new flavors later this spring and summer will give customers lots of reasons to visit Orange Leaf even more often.
Orange Leaf’s Orange Unicorn was announced as a new hire recently and will focus on encouraging surprise celebrations of individuality, like You Be You Day, through a wide variety of unique events and special promotions as well as drive inspiration behind totally unexpected flavors and snacks.
Orange Leaf’s You Be You Day Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. One beginner cup of froyo per person at participating locations (beginner cup filled and topped to customers’ delight). Good for in-store sales only. No cash value. Toppings may vary by store and may be limited.
About Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt is a self-serve snack franchise with more than 300 locations in the U.S. and Australia. Orange Leaf offers a multitude of delicious traditional and original flavors, including no-sugar-added, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan alternatives. Customized with a generous selection of do-it-yourself toppings, Orange Leaf provides an innocent indulgence, “self served” in a stimulating atmosphere. In 2014, Orange Leaf was recognized for its growth by top media and institutions including Entrepreneur (ranked Orange Leaf as one of the top three new franchises), Inc. (listed the company on its annual Inc. 5000, which ranks the nation’s fastest-growing private companies), Nation’s Restaurant News (ranked Orange Leaf 8th on its “Next 20” list of top 20 chains in America that are on the rise) and Technomic (ranked the company as one of the top five fastest-growing chains). Orange Leaf’s pro-franchisee culture offers some of the lowest fees in the industry and encourages owners to become a part of their communities. For more information, visit the company’s website, “like” Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt on Facebook, or follow on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.
SOURCE Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
129 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Carvel® Kicks Off Ice Cream Season With Annual Free Cone Day on April 21 (3 views)
- Young Chefs Academy Advances Strategic Growth Plan with Key Executive Team Hires (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Opens Sixth Great Wolf Lodge Location (2 views)
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Expands Services to Baltimore County Area with New Franchise Store in Cockeysville, MD (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Tulsa Receives Community Service Recognition From The Military Order Of The Purple Heart (2 views)
- Johnny Rockets Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with the Unveiling of a Brand Refresh (2 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (2 views)
- McDonald’s Restaurants on the East Coast Celebrate the Much-Anticipated Lobster Roll for Summer 2016 (2 views)
- Flip Flop Shops® And Cobian® Team Up For “The Great Escape®” Sweepstakes (2 views)
- Fuddruckers Deluxe Bar & Grill Returns To Its Roadhouse Roots This Summer (2 views)
- Glass Doctor – Homeowners Can Lower Summer Electric Bills with Better Window Choices (2 views)