- Sub Headline: La Madeleine Arrives in Lexington to Satisfy Student and Faculty Cravings for Country French Cuisine The Acclaimed French Bakery Café Opens at “The 90”
- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Listed: November 27, 2015 10:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 25, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LEXINGTON, Ky. – La Madeleine Country French Café, the acclaimed, authentic country French bakery café, announced today that its first university campus café will open at the University of Kentucky on Nov. 16. The café will be located within “The 90,” the university’s new 82,000-square-foot student dining facility.
The decision to bring la Madeleine to the University of Kentucky came as part of a student dining survey, from which strong student interest resulted in support to bring the country French bakery café to Lexington.
“We are honored to have been selected as a restaurant of choice by University of Kentucky students, said John Cahill, president at la Madeleine. “Our cafés offer a unique, welcoming atmosphere and we warmly invite all students, faculty and staff to make our café their own.”
Each la Madeleine café is built to provide a relaxing “home away from home” with a modern country French design. The University of Kentucky’s café, designed by alumna and la Madeleine director of design Carol Kamenish, will reflect the classic la Madeleine atmosphere – with wood floors, hearth fireplaces, rustic beams, and several unique dining rooms. The unmistakable la Madeleine motif will create an inviting atmosphere to enjoy a meal with friends, colleagues and family and to take a momentary break from the rush of the day.
Since late 2011, la Madeleine has been pursuing strategic growth opportunities to bring the la Madeleine experience to new markets via nontraditional venues, such as airports, colleges and universities. As part of this strategy, la Madeleine has partnered with UK Dining to open at the University of Kentucky.
The distinguished bakery café, which will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, will feature 76 made-from-scratch menu items using classic French techniques, including the brand’s signature Tomato Basil Soupe, Caesar Salade, Country French Breakfast, Croque Monsieur and Chicken la Madeleine.
La Madeleine at “The 90” will welcome guests to experience delectable country French cuisine and its warm, inviting ambiance from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, and from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Fridays. The restaurant will have the options for dining in and taking out. For more information, visit www.lamadeleine.com.
About la Madeleine Country French Café
Dallas-based la Madeleine Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described “French country boy” Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic country French fare to America. Inspired by his mother’s cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
From its signature fireplace to its crave-worthy food, la Madeleine offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere where guests are invited to come and stay in a casual, French home atmosphere. La Madeleine’s French-inspired fare served throughout the day during breakfast, lunch and dinner features handcrafted entrées, sandwiches, salades and soupes, as well as freshly-baked breads, artisan pâtisseries and several additional distinctive specialties. La Madeleine’s authenticity, innovation and fresh menu items differentiates the brand, creating widespread restaurant investor appeal.
A treasured part of many communities for more than 30 years, la Madeleine has more than 75 cafés across Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia. For more information on menu items, café locations and hours of operation, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
SOURCE la Madeleine Country French Café
All Points Public Relations
284 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)