- Sub Headline: World’s Largest Mexican Casual Dining Brand Unveils Best Kept Burrito Secret
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.ontheborder.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 3:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, Texas – This Monday, February 8, if you are craving a burrito or bowl for lunch and your normal place is closed – On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina has you covered. Starting Monday, On The Border is launching burrito boxes to-go in participating restaurants nationwide. To celebrate the launch, for one day only, all Burrito Boxes and Border Bowls at On The Border are only $5/$6 depending on protein choice.
“Our catering guests have enjoyed our burrito boxes for a long time” said Ashley Zickefoose, Chief Marketing Officer of On The Border. “They love them and have been begging us to make them available for pick-up as well. With Chipotle taking some time off on February 8, we want everyone to still get their burrito fix and try the best kept burrito secret in town.”
The OTB Burrito Boxes, include hand-rolled burritos stuffed with four choices of mesquite-grilled meats, cheeses, cilantro lime rice, and pico de gallo. Portobello mushroom and vegetarian choices are also available. All are served with chips and our famous fresh salsa. “We don’t think guests should have to pay extra for chips and salsa. We make our chips and salsa in house every day and are proud to include them for free.” added Zickefoose.
The OTB Border Bowls are also available February 8 starting at $5 for those that want a non-burrito option for a quick pick-up meal. The Border Bowls are prepared-to-order with fresh house-made ingredients – cilantro lime rice, black beans, bell peppers, queso fresco, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, and sliced avocado. Each Border Bowl is served with roasted red chile-tomatillo salsa. Guests can choose from four flavor-packed options, all Mesquite-grilled and brushed with cilantro chimichurri sauce: fajita chicken, Portobello mushroom, fajita steak (add’l $1) or grilled shrimp (add’l $1).
The $5 Burrito Boxes and Border Bowls, available at participating locations, cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or discounts. No substitutions.
About On The Border
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is the world’s largest Mexican casual dining chain, offering an extensive menu of great-tasting, classic and contemporary Mexican food, like sizzling mesquite-grilled fajitas, and Margaritas as big and bold as the border itself. On The Border is owned by Border Holdings, LLC, with more than 150 restaurants in 33 states, Puerto Rico, Asia and the Middle East. Follow and ‘like’ On The Border on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OnTheBorderMexicanGrillandCantina, and @OnTheBorder on Twitter. For more information, visit www.ontheborder.com.
SOURCE On The Border
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)