- Sub Headline: World’s Largest Mexican Casual Dining Brand Unveils Best Kept Burrito Secret
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.ontheborder.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 3:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, Texas – This Monday, February 8, if you are craving a burrito or bowl for lunch and your normal place is closed – On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina has you covered. Starting Monday, On The Border is launching burrito boxes to-go in participating restaurants nationwide. To celebrate the launch, for one day only, all Burrito Boxes and Border Bowls at On The Border are only $5/$6 depending on protein choice.
“Our catering guests have enjoyed our burrito boxes for a long time” said Ashley Zickefoose, Chief Marketing Officer of On The Border. “They love them and have been begging us to make them available for pick-up as well. With Chipotle taking some time off on February 8, we want everyone to still get their burrito fix and try the best kept burrito secret in town.”
The OTB Burrito Boxes, include hand-rolled burritos stuffed with four choices of mesquite-grilled meats, cheeses, cilantro lime rice, and pico de gallo. Portobello mushroom and vegetarian choices are also available. All are served with chips and our famous fresh salsa. “We don’t think guests should have to pay extra for chips and salsa. We make our chips and salsa in house every day and are proud to include them for free.” added Zickefoose.
The OTB Border Bowls are also available February 8 starting at $5 for those that want a non-burrito option for a quick pick-up meal. The Border Bowls are prepared-to-order with fresh house-made ingredients – cilantro lime rice, black beans, bell peppers, queso fresco, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, and sliced avocado. Each Border Bowl is served with roasted red chile-tomatillo salsa. Guests can choose from four flavor-packed options, all Mesquite-grilled and brushed with cilantro chimichurri sauce: fajita chicken, Portobello mushroom, fajita steak (add’l $1) or grilled shrimp (add’l $1).
The $5 Burrito Boxes and Border Bowls, available at participating locations, cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or discounts. No substitutions.
About On The Border
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is the world’s largest Mexican casual dining chain, offering an extensive menu of great-tasting, classic and contemporary Mexican food, like sizzling mesquite-grilled fajitas, and Margaritas as big and bold as the border itself. On The Border is owned by Border Holdings, LLC, with more than 150 restaurants in 33 states, Puerto Rico, Asia and the Middle East. Follow and ‘like’ On The Border on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OnTheBorderMexicanGrillandCantina, and @OnTheBorder on Twitter. For more information, visit www.ontheborder.com.
SOURCE On The Border
272 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)