- Franchise URL: http://www.ontheborder.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 5:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cary, NC (FranchisePOD.con) April 11, 2016 – On The Border is back in business in Cary, North Carolina!
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina® – home of the Original Meltdown Margarita and sizzling, Mesquite-grilled fajitas – is bringing back its signature brand of crave-able Mexican food and drinks. It also is welcoming back some very familiar faces when it opens its doors on Wednesday, April 13. Plenty of OTB team members are returning to the restaurant following a November 2015 fire, which temporarily closed the restaurant. There were no injuries as a result of the fire.
“We have been humbled by the overwhelming amount of phone calls from our community sharing their excitement for our re-opening,” said Jeff Wilson, general manager of the Cary OTB. “There is a strong sense of community in Cary and we are thrilled to re-open our doors to all of the great people here. I have been building relationships with our guests for over 11 years as the GM and I look forward to seeing both familiar and new faces in our restaurant soon!”
Located at 1102 Walnut Street, the OTB restaurant features over 3500 square feet of dining and bar space that can seat up to 260 guests. In addition to several returning team members, OTB hired an additional 40 employees. The restaurant is responsible for approximately 80 jobs in Cary.
The Cary restaurant re-opens with a sleek, streamlined new prototype for the OTB brand featuring an open kitchen with a Mesquite wood-burning grill, bright colors, rustic furnishings and finishes. The restaurant will also offer a state-of-the-art, spacious cantina with a broad selection of tequilas, draft beers, and multiple flat screens for sports viewing.
“We are always excited to bring On The Border into an area yet re-opening a restaurant that has meant so much to the Cary community makes it even more special,” said Ward Whitworth, President of On The Border. “We were once Cary’s favorite Mexican restaurant and we have the right recipes and the right people to be that again. We are thrilled to return and welcome back our valued guests and team members.”
OTB is also bringing back all of the guest favorites, including endless chips & salsa with every meal, Mesquite-grilled fajitas with a sizzle so big it turns heads, ‘Guacamole Live!®’ made fresh-to-order at your table, homemade salsa and sauces, and hand-pressed flour tortillas. And, of course, best-in-class margaritas.
On The Border will commemorate the re-opening with a ribbon cutting with the Cary Chamber of Commerce at 11 am on Wednesday before officially opening its doors to guests. The restaurant will be open Monday through Saturday for lunch and dinner from 11 am to 11 pm and from 11 am to 10 pm on Sunday. Call 919-439-5030 for more details.
About On The Border
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is the world’s largest Mexican casual dining chain, offering an extensive menu of great-tasting, classic and contemporary Mexican food, like sizzling Mesquite-grilled fajitas, and Margaritas as big and bold as the border itself. On The Border is owned by Border Holdings, LLC, with more than 150 restaurants in 33 states, Puerto Rico, Asia and the Middle East. Follow and ‘like’ On The Border on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OnTheBorderMexicanGrillandCantina, and @OnTheBorder on Twitter. For more information, visit www.ontheborder.com.
150PR for On The Border
295 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)