- Sub Headline: Dallas-Based Casual Dining Brand’s Non-Profit Raises Money to Support Communities Around the Country
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 1, 2015 8:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – December 01, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – In a continued effort to help those in need, Dallas-based Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar’s (Boston’s) non-profit organization, the Boston’s Pizza Foundation, raised over $160,000 for Share our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, a charitable group working to end childhood hunger in America, and to support the communities in which their restaurants operate.
Throughout the year, the Boston’s Pizza Foundation hosts numerous events and fundraisers in order to gather contributions that the foundation can then donate to child-related causes. This year’s charitable events included:
A year-round initiative, Round Up, where guests can round up their checks at their local Boston’s to the nearest dollar to donate their spare change.
The Boston’s Pizza Foundation’s national campaign, Boston’s Cares, which takes place in all Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar locations each February to raise money through pizza sales, guest donations, and by featuring its signature Heart-Shaped Pizzas.
The eleventh annual Boston’s Pizza Foundation Charity Golf Tournament in which the Foundation brought in over $127,000 from a single, one-day event.
No Kid Hungry’s annual Dine Out Month, a month-long initiative in which both the Foundation and all Boston’s restaurant locations participate in a campaign that collects donations from pizza sales during the month of September.
“Our focus is both on giving back to the communities in which our restaurants operate and supporting the cause to end childhood hunger nationwide,” said Katie Borger, director of the Boston’s Pizza Foundation. “The atmosphere in our restaurants is half sports bar and half dining room – the dining room portion is where we see most of our families gathering together and the thought that families and kids can help support their neighbors is something we’re proud to facilitate.”
The Foundation continues to partner with local Boston’s restaurant locations, vendor partners, businesses, and guests to create a community of giving back, which is something instilled in all Boston’s franchisees and employees and has been a company tradition since its inception.
Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar’s U.S. operations are based in Dallas. The company currently has 28 locations operating in 23 states and the company’s sister brand, Boston Pizza which is celebrating more than 50 years of service, has more than 375 locations throughout Canada and is considered the No. 1 casual dining brand in the country.
About Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar offers a contemporary, sit-down family dining atmosphere with a separate sports bar customized with local team memorabilia. The result is a fun, high-energy setting for families and sports enthusiasts alike. While Boston’s specializes in gourmet pizza and pasta, its menu features nearly 100 items including salads, sandwiches, and a variety of sports bar favorites such as burgers, wings and ribs. With annual system wide sales approaching $1 billion, Boston Pizza and Boston’s have more than 390 outlets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information on the Boston’s franchise opportunity, visit www.bostons.com/franchising/. For the latest news on Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar visit www.facebook.com/BostonsNational or follow Boston’s on Twitter at www.twitter/BostonsCorp.
About the Boston’s Pizza Foundation
The Boston’s Pizza Foundation is committed to giving back to the communities in which we operate. Focusing on our youth, the Foundation partners with child-related causes and has raised over $1.5 million for local and national charities since its establishment. Through the strength of our franchisees, vendor partners, and guests, we are able to raise funds year-round, allowing us to focus on ongoing needs within our communities. The Boston’s Pizza Foundation is a Section 501(c)(3) exempt private foundation. For more information, visit http://www.bostons.com/foundation.
SOURCE Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 ext. 237
120 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Walk-On’s Debuts French Dip Burger (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Sweet New Patch Available for Scouts at sweetFrog (1 views)
- MOOYAH in the Mountains: Better Burger Brand Opens Fourth Colorado Location Near Boulder (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- The Halal Guys Announce Location for First Restaurant Serving Non-Stop Crowds of Las Vegas (1 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee (1 views)
- Fresh Healthy Vending International Launches Reis & Irvy’s Robotic Fro-Yo Kiosk Franchise (1 views)