- Sub Headline: National Casual Dining Franchise Brings on Qualified Group to Accelerate Growth; Strengthen Support Structure
- Franchise URL: http://www.bostons.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 7:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – Placing a renewed effort on growing their brand presence throughout the United States, Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar (Boston’s), a Dallas-based casual dining concept that combines a family-friendly restaurant and sports bar under one roof, brings new members to the development team to help accelerate system-wide growth. Each of the new corporate faces at Boston’s brings their own unique expertise to the brand with the goal to ignite franchise sales and overall brand development.
“Boston’s has the capability to be just as widespread of a brand stateside as its sister brand, Boston’s Pizza, is in Canada,” said Ken Phipps, Director of Franchise Sales for Boston’s. “There is an unlimited amount of potential for the brand’s growth in the states and in Mexico and the new additions to our team possess all of the capabilities to reignite our franchising efforts. Each one of these new team members brings something different to the table and their combined skills aid the company in preparing for North American domination.”
To aid in the development process, Boston’s has brought on Rick Lauro as the new Vice President of Finance. Lauro brings with him years of experience in the field of finance and will aid the company in providing solid financial leadership while collaborating closely with departmental leaders to execute the company’s goals, objectives and strategic vision. Utilizing his experience with well-known brands such as Coca Cola Enterprises, Lauro aims to build brand reverence and equity, and help the franchisees become stronger operators. In addition to Lauro, the new highly-skilled team includes George Woolley and Erik Premont who will act as Directors of Franchise Sales – both in the U.S. and in Mexico. The two look to grow the company alongside Ken Phipps under the guidance of Bill Edmiston, solidifying the Boston’s brand and mirroring the brand’s well-established footprint in Canada.
Founded in 1964 by Greek immigrant, Gus Agioritis, the company’s sister brand, Boston Pizza has more than 375 locations throughout Canada and is considered the No. 1 casual dining brand in the country. Bringing in over $1 billion in system-wide gross sales, Boston’s continues to follow the same traditions and dough recipes that were created over 50 years ago.
Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar’s U.S. operations are based in Dallas and the company currently has 27 locations operating in 22 states. Boston’s is currently ranked amongst the America’s best franchises and is currently ranked No. 71 on Entrepreneur magazine’s ‘America’s Top Global Companies’ list, and No. 89 on the 2015 Franchise Times Top 200 (Plus 300) list.
About Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Boston’s is both a family-friendly casual dining restaurant and an energetic sports bar, all under one roof. For over 50 years, Boston’s has specialized in providing a relaxing atmosphere and fabulous food to parties of all sizes. Boston’s motto is “We’ve gotcha covered,” and with 80+ menu items, primarily made in-house, they deliver on having something for every occasion and taste. The company is currently ranked No. 71 on Entrepreneur magazine’s ‘America’s Top Global Companies’ list and No. 89 on the 2015 Franchise Times Top 200 (Plus 300) list. With sales exceeding $1 Billion in system-wide gross sales, Boston’s grows through franchising and is currently looking to expand around the US and Mexico. Interested in opening in the Midwest, Texas, Southern California or Michigan? Visit http://franchise.bostons.com today.
SOURCE Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
847.945.1300 ext. 237
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)