- Sub Headline: Dallas-Based Casual Dining Franchise Partners with No Kid Hungry® to Help Fight Childhood Hunger
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.bostons.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 8:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – January 25, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, and in an effort to do its part to fight against childhood hunger, Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar (Boston’s) is hosting its annual Boston’s Cares fundraising campaign. From January 25 – February 14, Boston’s locations across the United States will collect proceeds from the sale of Gourmet Pizzas in addition to guest donations for the Boston’s Pizza Foundation in support of No Kid Hungry®.
Building on the tradition first started by its Canadian parent company, the Boston’s Pizza Foundation will kick off its 2016 giving season with the annual Boston’s Cares campaign. During the campaign, funds will be collected by the Foundation and at the end of the campaign, Boston’s hopes to have raised over $28,000 in just 3 short weeks. The Boston’s Cares campaign comes after a successful charitable year in 2015 in which the Foundation hosted multiple initiatives including an annual Golf Tournament and other year-round fundraising events in support of its national and local charity partners. Since its inception in 2003, the Boston’s Pizza Foundation has raised more than $1,500,000 in support of charities across the United States.
“Our company takes great pride in giving back to those in need and our Boston’s Cares campaign is our kick-off to a year-long initiative to helping make a difference in people’s lives,” said Troy Cooper, Chief Operating Officer of Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar. “The partnership with No Kid Hungry during this annual campaign allows us to get funds into the hands of people that need it most and it allows us to do our part in helping end childhood hunger right here in our backyards.”
During the 2016 Boston’s Cares campaign, all 28 Boston’s locations across the country will offer a variety of opportunities for guests to donate:
$0.50 from every pizza will be donated to No Kid Hungry® and the Boston’s corporate team will match the money raised with a donation of their own
February 8-14: Heart-Shaped Pizzas will be available during the week of Valentine’s Day
Paper Hearts will be available for purchase which will then be hung up around the restaurant
Hunger is an epidemic that is threatening America’s future by preventing children from reaching their full potential. The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need with nutritious food and teaches families how to prepare healthy, affordable meals. The campaign also engages the public to make ending childhood hunger a national priority.
“The support that the Boston’s Pizza Foundation and all operating Boston’s restaurants continues to provide to No Kid Hungry is truly unmatched,” said Debbie Shore, co-founder of Share Our Strength. “1 in 5 kids in America doesn’t get the food they need every day which takes a terrible toll on their health and development and threatens their futures in profound ways. Through No Kid Hungry® and partnerships with companies like Boston’s, we are able to provide sustenance to those who need it most.”
Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar’s U.S. operations are based in Dallas. The company currently has 28 locations operating in 23 states and the company’s sister brand, Boston Pizza which is celebrating more than 50 years of service, has more than 375 locations throughout Canada and is considered the No. 1 casual dining brand in the country.
About Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar offers a contemporary, sit-down family dining atmosphere with a separate sports bar customized with local team memorabilia. The result is a fun, high-energy setting for families and sports enthusiasts alike. While Boston’s specializes in gourmet pizza and pasta, its menu features nearly 100 items including salads, sandwiches, and a variety of sports bar favorites such as burgers, wings and ribs. With annual system wide sales approaching $1 billion, Boston Pizza and Boston’s have more than 390 outlets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. For more information on the Boston’s franchise opportunity, visit www.franchise.bostons.com. For the latest news on Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar visit www.facebook.com/BostonsNational or follow Boston’s on Twitter at www.twitter/BostonsCorp.
About No Kid Hungry
No child should grow up hungry in America, but one in five children struggles with hunger. The No Kid Hungry® campaign is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need, every day. The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need to effective nutrition programs like school breakfast and summer meals and teaches low-income families to cook healthy, affordable meals through its Cooking Matters program. This work is accomplished through the No Kid Hungry network, made up of private citizens, public officials, nonprofits, business leaders and others providing innovative hunger solutions in their communities. Join us at NoKidHungry.org.
SOURCE Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 ext. 237
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)