- Sub Headline: Nancy Bigley, Seasoned Industry Leader, to Guide Prominent Network of Female Franchisors
- Franchise URL: http://www.bottleandbottega.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 12:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHICAGO – Bottle & Bottega, the premier art and wine studio, announced today that CEO Nancy Bigley has been appointed Chair of the Women’s Franchise Committee (WFC) for the International Franchise Association (IFA).
“Nancy emerged as the natural choice to lead the Women’s Franchise Committee,” said Robert Cresanti, president and CEO of the IFA. “Her background within the franchising industry speaks for itself – she has been a key figure in leading change and paving the way for new opportunities for women in franchising. Her previous role as Vice Chair will be a key asset as we extend our work to broaden the reach of female franchisors.”
In her new role as WFC Chair, Bigley will be responsible for leading a wide network of business professionals dedicated to strengthening the success of women in the franchising industry. The committee, its leaders and members are dedicated to supporting women-owned franchise businesses at the franchisor level – helping provide strategies for growth and other business objectives such as marketing and leadership.
“It is such an honor to lead the Women’s Franchise Committee,” Bigley said. “In my years as a committee member, and then as the Vice Chair, I have witnessed firsthand the tremendous momentum we have created to increase the number of women in franchising. The work the WFC has done and continues to do is truly inspiring, and I am proud to now lead the charge in enacting change in the industry.”
In addition to leading the WFC, Bigley is a member of the IFA’s Franship program, where she mentors new franchisors. Bigley is also a member of the IFA’s 2017 Convention Planning Committee, sits on the Membership Committee and serves as an IFA Ambassador for new IFA members. Prior to her role as Bottle & Bottega’s CEO, Bigley led operations and franchise leadership teams for Dunkin Brands, American Leak Detection and The Dwyer Group.
Given her level of accomplishments and the respect she commands within the franchise industry, Bigley regularly speaks at industry events and leads conferences dedicated to a variety of topics, including franchising, leadership and entrepreneurship.
For more information about the Women’s Franchise Committee, visit www.franchise.org/women-in-franchising. For more information on Bottle & Bottega, visit http://www.bottleandbottega.com.
About Bottle & Bottega
A stroke of artistic genius paints a totally new picture of what is possible when friends, couples or colleagues get together for a Bottle & Bottega art party – an experience unlike any other. One part artistic adventure and one part cocktail party, Bottle & Bottega inspires the inner artist in everyone regardless of skill or practice, through a blend of hands-on art sessions, on-site professional instruction and, of course, a glass of your favorite wine. Bottle & Bottega paint and wine parties are perfect for individuals, couples and groups of all sizes for a variety of personal and professional occasions.
For more information about Bottle & Bottega, visit http://bottleandbottega.com/franchise.
SOURCE Bottle & Bottega
All Points Public Relations
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (1 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)