- Sub Headline: Rapidly Expanding Wine & Paint Brand Featured on Distinguished List of Top Franchise Companies
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.bottleandbottega.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 11:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHICAGO – Bottle & Bottega, the nation’s premier art and wine franchise, has added another national distinction for its growth and achievements.
Entrepreneur magazine ranked Bottle & Bottega to its “Top New Franchises” of 2016 list, jumping 22 spots from its ranking last year into the top 20. The list highlights the year’s most promising business opportunities within the franchising industry.
“We are honored to be recognized again as one of the best new franchise concepts,” said Nancy Bigley, CEO of Bottle & Bottega. “This award is a testament to the hard work both our corporate team and our franchise owners have put into making our concept the best it can be.”
To be eligible for the Top New Franchises recognition, franchise concepts must have started franchising in 2011 or later and are ranked by objective, quantifiable criteria. All companies, regardless of size, are judged by the same standards including growth rate, financial strength, stability, startup costs, litigation, percentage of terminations and whether the company provides financing.
“The impact of carefully selecting our franchise owners is a large reason why we have reached consistent success,” added Bigley. “Moving further into 2016, we are looking forward to adding even more talented franchisees to our family, and being able to bring our unique and creative parties to a greater number of communities nationwide.”
One part artistic adventure and one part cocktail party, Bottle & Bottega brings out the creative side in everyone regardless of skill or practice. Through a blend of hands-on art sessions, on-site professional instruction and, of course, a glass of wine, Bottle & Bottega helps guests create a masterpiece that they can be proud to take home.
Entrepreneurially spirited individuals interested in investing in the wine and paint studio franchise will receive a full suite of support services ranging from initial and ongoing training to sales and marketing programs. Those interested in owning a Bottle & Bottega franchise should commit to investing between $94,300-$146,100. Plus, Bottle & Bottega is a proud partner of the VetFran program. Approved candidates receive 10% off of the total franchise fee. Ideal franchise candidates are outgoing individuals who enjoy throwing parties and love the idea of serving the community.
To learn more about Bottle & Bottega, please visit: http://bottleandbottega.com.
For more information about available franchise opportunities, please visit: http://bottleandbottega.com/franchise/.
About Bottle & Bottega
A stroke of artistic genius paints a totally new picture of what is possible when friends, couples or colleagues get together for a Bottle & Bottega art party – an experience unlike any other. One part artistic adventure and one part cocktail party, Bottle & Bottega inspires the inner artist in everyone regardless of skill or practice, through a blend of hands-on art sessions, on-site professional instruction and, of course, a glass of your favorite wine. Bottle & Bottega paint and wine parties are perfect for individuals, couples and groups of all sizes for a variety of personal and professional occasions.
For more information about Bottle & Bottega, visit http://bottleandbottega.com/franchise.
SOURCE Bottle & Bottega
All Points Public Relations
325 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)