- Sub Headline: Rapidly Expanding Wine & Paint Brand Featured on Distinguished List of Top Franchise Companies
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.bottleandbottega.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 11:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHICAGO – Bottle & Bottega, the nation’s premier art and wine franchise, has added another national distinction for its growth and achievements.
Entrepreneur magazine ranked Bottle & Bottega to its “Top New Franchises” of 2016 list, jumping 22 spots from its ranking last year into the top 20. The list highlights the year’s most promising business opportunities within the franchising industry.
“We are honored to be recognized again as one of the best new franchise concepts,” said Nancy Bigley, CEO of Bottle & Bottega. “This award is a testament to the hard work both our corporate team and our franchise owners have put into making our concept the best it can be.”
To be eligible for the Top New Franchises recognition, franchise concepts must have started franchising in 2011 or later and are ranked by objective, quantifiable criteria. All companies, regardless of size, are judged by the same standards including growth rate, financial strength, stability, startup costs, litigation, percentage of terminations and whether the company provides financing.
“The impact of carefully selecting our franchise owners is a large reason why we have reached consistent success,” added Bigley. “Moving further into 2016, we are looking forward to adding even more talented franchisees to our family, and being able to bring our unique and creative parties to a greater number of communities nationwide.”
One part artistic adventure and one part cocktail party, Bottle & Bottega brings out the creative side in everyone regardless of skill or practice. Through a blend of hands-on art sessions, on-site professional instruction and, of course, a glass of wine, Bottle & Bottega helps guests create a masterpiece that they can be proud to take home.
Entrepreneurially spirited individuals interested in investing in the wine and paint studio franchise will receive a full suite of support services ranging from initial and ongoing training to sales and marketing programs. Those interested in owning a Bottle & Bottega franchise should commit to investing between $94,300-$146,100. Plus, Bottle & Bottega is a proud partner of the VetFran program. Approved candidates receive 10% off of the total franchise fee. Ideal franchise candidates are outgoing individuals who enjoy throwing parties and love the idea of serving the community.
To learn more about Bottle & Bottega, please visit: http://bottleandbottega.com.
For more information about available franchise opportunities, please visit: http://bottleandbottega.com/franchise/.
About Bottle & Bottega
A stroke of artistic genius paints a totally new picture of what is possible when friends, couples or colleagues get together for a Bottle & Bottega art party – an experience unlike any other. One part artistic adventure and one part cocktail party, Bottle & Bottega inspires the inner artist in everyone regardless of skill or practice, through a blend of hands-on art sessions, on-site professional instruction and, of course, a glass of your favorite wine. Bottle & Bottega paint and wine parties are perfect for individuals, couples and groups of all sizes for a variety of personal and professional occasions.
For more information about Bottle & Bottega, visit http://bottleandbottega.com/franchise.
SOURCE Bottle & Bottega
All Points Public Relations
305 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)