- Sub Headline: Innovative, health-casual concept featuring açaí bowls, smoothies, and juices made with superfood ingredients and plant protein opens new locations
- Franchise URL: http://www.bowlofheaven.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 11:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Santa Monica, CA (FranchisePOD.com) April 19, 2016 – Bowl of Heaven, the innovative, health-casual concept featuring delicious açaí bowls, smoothies, and juices made with superfood ingredients and plant protein, has announced plans to open ten additional locations in 2016. This expanding brand, which was named as one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s ‘Ten Promising New Franchises’ and CNBC’s number one ‘Restaurant Brands To Watch,’ has franchise units in development throughout California, Nevada, Wisconsin and New Mexico, in addition to its own aggressive development of corporate stores.
Santa Monica franchisee Felicia Marquez said, “We’re delighted to open our doors in Santa Monica. This market is eager for healthy food choices that are both delicious and nutritious and Bowl of Heaven more than fits the bill by offering the best acai bowls in the world that are packed with superfood nutrition.”
The rapidly expanding concept is bringing healthy, delicious superfoods and fresh juices to the masses. Signature items on the menu include the North Shore Original Bowl made with organic açaí, strawberries, banana, blueberries, 100% apple juice and MAQ 7, which is a proprietary blend of seven antioxidant superfruits and berries; Green Glory made with a fresh-squeezed blend of kale, spinach, lemon, cucumber, celery, parsley, and apple; Aloha Delight smoothie made with unsweetened coconut milk, vanilla plant protein, organic yacon, avocado, mango, pineapple, and banana; and Coconut Ice Cream that is creamy but dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and gum-free.
The Santa Monica location will open on April 23rd at 725 Broadway.
Bowl Of Heaven has partnered with Fransmart, the development company responsible for the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys and The Halal Guys, to expand through a franchise program. The concept recently opened two corporate locations in Provo, UT and Huntington Beach, CA, as well as new franchised stores in San Diego, CA; Foothill Ranch, CA; Fremont, CA; and Madison, WI. For more information about Bowl of Heaven and to see a complete list of their locations visit their website.
About Bowl of Heaven
Founded in Orange County, California in 2010, Bowl of Heaven is a health-casual concept whose mission is to delight, nourish and satisfy every guest in a way that creates loyalty and trust. Bowl of Heaven serves up fresh açaí bowls – healthy meals made with both fresh and frozen fruits, superfruits, and healthy toppings like organic granola and honey – which are considered the future of delicious fast casual meal replacements. These bowls, which are currently popular in Brazil and Hawaii, do not use any dairy or added sugars, are filled with nutrition and antioxidants, and due to the superfood traits of the açaí berry can fill you up and energize you for hours on approximately 500 calories! The açaí berry itself is a remarkable super fruit that provides antioxidants to slow aging processes, omega fatty acids that prevent heart disease, phytosterols that support a healthy immune system, and dietary fibers to support a healthy digestive system. It is also a source of calcium, protein and vitamins A, E and B6. Bowl of Heaven is a winning combination of the health benefits of the super food ingredients and the wide consumer appeal of frozen bowls and smoothies.
Ajenda Public Relations
177 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)