- Sub Headline: The original açaí bowl franchise continues to feed consumers’ insatiable appetite for customizable healthy açaí bowls.
- City: Rancho Santa Margarita
- State: California
- Listed: December 14, 2015 12:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 14, 2015 – Bowl of Heaven – the innovative, health-casual concept featuring delicious acai bowls, smoothies, and juices made with plant protein and super food ingredients – has opened five new units in only the past three months.
Bowl Of Heaven’s recent openings include corporate locations in Provo, UT and Huntington Beach, CA, as well as three new franchised stores in San Diego, CA; Foothill Ranch, CA; and Madison, WI. The brand also has locations coming soon to Seal Beach, CA; El Segundo, CA; Fremont, CA; San Clemente, CA; Santa Monica, CA; and Las Vegas, NV (Summerlin).
Bowl Of Heaven has partnered with Fransmart, the development company responsible for the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys and The Halal Guys, to expand through a franchise program. The brand now has over 50 franchise units in development throughout California, Nevada, Wisconsin and New Mexico, in addition to its own aggressive development of corporate stores.
Bowl Of Heaven San Diego, one of the franchise locations to open recently, is run by franchisee Craig Shugert, who said of his decision to partner with the brand, “Bowl Of Heaven is the most exciting ‘healthy, fast casual’ restaurant concept I have ever experienced. After having my own health scare and realizing the health benefits of antioxidant rich Acai bowl meals with Vegan protein, as an alternative to a hamburger for lunch, I was sold!”
Bowl Of Heaven is a revolutionary fast casual concept as it is taking over various segments in the space including healthy meal replacement, clean eating and juicing. The rapidly expanding concept is bringing healthy, delicious super foods and fresh juices to the masses.
About Bowl of Heaven
Our MISSION… is to Delight, Nourish and Satisfy every guest in a way that creates Loyalty and Trust. Bowl of Heaven serves up fresh Açaí bowls – healthy meals made with both fresh and frozen fruits, super fruits, and healthy toppings like organic granola and honey – which are considered the future of delicious fast casual meal replacements. These bowls, which are currently popular in Brazil and Hawaii, do not use any dairy or added sugars, are filled with nutrition and antioxidants, and due to the super food traits of the açaí berry can fill you up and energize you for hours on approximately 500 calories! Bowl of Heaven is a winning combination of the health benefits of the super food ingredients and the wide consumer appeal of frozen bowls and smoothies.
Superfood For A Super Life!
SOURCE Bowl of Heaven
284 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)