- Sub Headline: Caring Transitions of Brazos Valley, located in Bryan, has been recognized by the company’s national team with the Rookie of the Year Award for 2015.
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaringTransitions.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 11:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 05, 2016 – Caring Transitions of Brazos Valley, located in Bryan, has been recognized by the company’s national team with the Rookie of the Year Award for 2015.
Caring Transitions is America’s largest resource for managing senior relocations and downsizing. In addition to organizing, packing, decluttering, moving and resettling, Caring Transitions can handle online estate sales, traditional estate sales, de-cluttering and preparing homes for market. Caring Transitions of Brazos Valley serves Bryan-College Station and the surrounding communities.
“We are truly honored to be the recipient of this year’s Rookie of the Year. When we started this business, we had no idea this was possible. As I reflect on our early success, it has been such a team effort that has included some amazing staff members, referral partners and clients who believed in us, a contingent of estate sale and online auction buyers who keep coming back for more and a tremendous support team at the corporate office who provided all we needed to establish a successful business. We are grateful and excited for what is to come,” Owner Jared Meyer said.
Caring Transitions President Chris Seman said Jared and his wife Risa, who opened Caring Transitions of Brazos Valley in the summer of 2014, were recognized because of their early success – the franchise was #18 in gross sales in 2015 – as well as their commitment to the business.
“Jared and Risa are truly dedicated to the success of their location and the Caring Transitions community. They have participated in training classes, as well as franchise development events. They are followers of the Caring Transitions Franchise System and have managed to build a business using the support tools and multiple revenue streams available to them. They are continuing to develop those revenue streams as well as take advantage of those tools. We were pleased to recognize them as our Rookie of the Year franchise,” Seman said.
Whether your situation is planned or unexpected, Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation, busy families, and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed. Caring Transitions of Brazos Valley is bonded and insured and all employees are background-checked.
Jared, who is also a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, a designation bestowed by an independent organization that evaluates providers of senior relocation services, said their success can be traced back to providing a needed service in an honest way.
“A large part of our success can be attributed to trust; trust among our referral partners, our clients, our estate sale and online auction buyers and our community partners. When anyone interacts with our business, they know they are going to be treated fairly and with a great deal of respect. We hear over and over again about the professionalism in which we handle all matters of the business. For us, this is so important. We are tremendously blessed and thankful for the reaction to our services in the community,” Jared said.
“We focus on solutions to solve the challenges our clients are facing in the midst of their transitions. Our suite of services can be customized to meet each client’s needs and that’s what sets our business apart,” he added.
The franchise is headquartered in Bryan, Texas. For more information about Caring Transitions of Brazos Valley, call 979-431-0520, email email@example.com or visit http://www.CaringTransitionsBrazosValley.com.
About Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions, founded in 2006, is the first national franchising concept specializing in senior relocation and transition services. With more than 150 locations throughout the United States all owned and operated by Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, Caring Transitions provides clients with supportive moves, auctions, rightsizing and transitions. This includes expert advice plus a well-executed transition plan beginning with the initial sorting of personal belongings through packing, shipping and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property. For more information, visit http://www.caringtransitions.com or visit us on Facebook.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
+1 (513) 489-2026
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)