- Street: 1995 South Main Street, Suite 902,
- City: Blackburg
- State: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 24060
- Listed: August 9, 2016 7:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Owning a B3 Franchise will give you the opportunity to offer high value STEM classes in your community that are fun and valuable.
What could be cooler than creating revenue, growing a business while making fake snot, playing with bugs, building cool projects with LEGO bricks, making a mess and having a blast!
Your days are flexible and varied, boredom is rare!
B3 is a small, growing company where you can be part of a team, not a machine.
Our ideal candidate will have following characteristics:
- Positive and fun
- High level of personal integrity
- Well regarded and well connected in the community
- Understand that a business requires effort and time to grow
- Loves kids and a passion to bring quality education enrichment programs to their community
- The financial means to purchase the franchise, invest in start up, and the means to support themselves through the start up phase
B3 offers the greatest value in the private education sector, a broader offering, giving you market advantage over the more narrowly focused competition for thousands less!
Initial Franchise Fee: $17,500.00
Start Up Materials and Marketing Package: $2,500.00
Initial Pre Opening marketing campaign
Training and ongoing support:
Online, conference call, Skype and in person corporate training
Every territory is different and we take a tailored approach to starting a franchise in each area in order to gain momentum from the start.
Very cool swag!
T shirts, banners, table toppers, give away promotional items and more
All you need to get started offering classes, camps, field trips and parties in your area! Materials package upgrades are available for larger initial classes and the robotics programming add on equipment.
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)