- Franchise URL: http://www.brightway.com
- Listed: May 26, 2016 9:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Chad Ourso, Agency Owner, The Ourso Agency, is about to realize the revenue-growing benefits of being a Multi-Unit Owner with Brightway as he acquires his second agency in Valrico, Fla.
Ourso is the seventh Agency Owner in the Brightway system to own more than one location.
Ourso opened his first agency at 4100 Edgewater Drive in Orlando in November 2015 and recently completed the acquisition of his second agency at 4375 Lynx Paw Drive in Valrico, Fla.
Ourso joins these Brightway Multi-Unit Owners:
- Chris Cole, Brightway, The Cole Agency, Boynton Beach and Palm Springs (Fla.)
- Jim Pihl, Brightway, Mandarin (Fla.) and Brightway, Julington Creek (Fla.)
- Phil Gambrell, Brightway, Pensacola (Fla.) and Brightway, Pace (Fla.)
- Dimitri Apostle, Brightway, The Dimitri J. Apostle Agency (N.C.) and Brightway, Brightway, The Kacprzyk-Apostle Agency (Mich.)
- Billy Wagner, Brightway, Ponte Vedra Beach (Fla.) and Brightway, Deland (Fla.)
- Ken Toney, Brightway, Heathrow (Fla.) and Brightway, Altamonte Springs (Fla.)
“I’m very much looking forward to helping my customers in the College Park neighborhood of Orlando and in my new communities, Valrico and Fishhawk,” said Ourso. “Me, my staff and my family are very involved in Orlando and we will bring that same level of commitment to our new communities.”
Brightway, The Ourso Agency in Orlando is the sponsor of several Orlando events including Cars for the Cure and Ourso has been named the Scholarship Campaign Chair for Orlando’s Downtown YMCA.
Brightway President Talman Howard said: “The Brightway system has grown from $36 million in annualized premium to $410 million in just eight years. A driver of our success is our alignment with our business partners like Chad. We are successful together; when he meets his customers’ needs for total protection, his customers win, Chad wins and Brightway wins. We look forward to continuing to support his growth and success.”
Howard said: “And, with more than one location, Chad has an opportunity to earn more. All agencies in the Brightway system enjoy the opportunity to earn up to 100 percent of new business commission as they grow their business; owners of more than one location can earn more commissions even faster as the results of all of their locations are combined.”
Founded in 2003, Brightway Insurance is now the nation’s seventh largest privately held Personal Lines insurance agency in the country.
In 2015, the company was named the nation’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy in the U.S. by Forbes and to the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country eight years in a row. Most recently, the company has been named to Entrepreneur magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500 list for the third year in a row, to Franchise Gator’s list of the 50 Fastest Growing Franchises, a Top 100 Overall Franchise by franchiserankings.com and a Bond’s Top 100 Franchise by World Franchising for the fourth year in a row.
Consumers wanting more information can go to brightway.com. Those interested in joining the Brightway team as an Agency Owner can visit brightwaydifference.com.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)