- Sub Headline: Company Named to Entrepreneur magazine's 2016 Franchise 500 and to Franchise Gator's Fastest Growing Franchise List
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.brightway.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 2:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 26, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — For the third year in a row, Brightway Insurance, the nation’s seventh largest privately held Personal Lines insurance agency, has been named to Entrepreneur magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500 list, which, according to the publisher, is “the first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking in the world.”
The distinction is made using information including financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the system.
And, Brightway has been named to Franchise Gator’s list of the 50 Fastest Growing Franchises in the country. The list is developed based on the company’s track record for building a solid customer base, along with the number of opening and operating units. The online franchise directory developed the rankings as a way for prospective franchisees to identify opportunities with strong growth potential that are also affordable investments for the average franchise buyer.
Founder and Chairman David Miller said: “We’re proud to be recognized for our achievements by such prestigious entities. We are most proud of our current Agency Owners and the successful businesses they are building across the country, along with our staff in Jacksonville that provides turnkey support to our 117 locations so our agents can focus on outselling the competition.”
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance was founded in 2008 by brothers David and Michael Miller. Today, the company has 117 locations in 11 states. The business model focuses on providing Agency Owners with total support ranging from accounting to technology to service after the sale. As a result, Brightway Agents consistently outsell their traditional independent agent counterparts (as referenced in the company’s Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19).
For more information, go to brightway.com.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
211 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)