- Sub Headline: Jacksonville-based company has grown to nearly 800 people in 17 states since 2008.
- Listed: August 16, 2017 10:58 am
- Expires: 207 days, 2 hours
Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary
August 16, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Brightway will mark its ninth year in business on Sunday, Aug. 20. The company will celebrate the occasion with a birthday party at its headquarters location on University Blvd. West this Friday, Aug. 18.
Brightway is one of the largest Personal Lines insurance agencies in the country selling through a network of franchised independent agencies. Founded by long-time Jacksonville residents and brothers, David and Michael Miller, the company has a Win3 mandate that focuses on win-win-win outcomes for customers, Agency Owners and employees.
“Our goal is to be Americans’ No. 1 choice for protecting their families,” said Brightway Vice Chairman and Co-founder, Michael Miller. “Despite our beginnings in a mature market, we built our brand around a differentiated customer experience that provides more choice and expert counsel and stayed true to our vision. As a result, our Agency Owners continue to outperform other independent insurance agents.”
Miller continued, “In fact, of all independent insurance agencies in the country that have grown their books of business to between $10 and $20 million, it has taken them an average of 52 years to do that. On the other hand, Brightway agencies that have grown their businesses to that size have done so in an average of only six years.”
As a result of the company’s differentiated approach:
- Brightway agencies outsell all other independent insurance agencies three-to-one
- 6 percent of Brightway agencies have grown their businesses to more than $10 million in sales, vs. only 3 percent of all insurance agencies in the U.S.
Since 2008 Brightway has grown:
- Number of offices from 38 in 2008 to 144 today
- Number of states with open stores from one in 2008 to 17 today
- Annualized written premium from $36 million in 2008 to $436 million as of year-end 2016, and to $471 million as of Friday, Aug. 11
- The number of people working to achieve their potential at Brightway from 155 in 2008 to 763 today
All of this success results in many professional job opportunities. Visit Brightway.com to start or continue your insurance career.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of franchised independent agencies throughout the country. With more than $471 million in annualized written premium, the company is one of the largest Personal Lines insurance agencies in the United States.
Brightway began franchising operations in 2008 and has since grown to more than 700 people in 17 states serving customers in all 50 states. Forbes has recognized the company as America’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy. Additionally, the company was named a top franchise three years in a row by Entrepreneur magazine and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America nine consecutive years by Inc. 5000. People wishing to learn more about Agency Ownership with Brightway may visit BrightwayDifference.com and find us on LinkedIn. Consumers seeking a better insurance buying experience may visit Brightway.com and find us on Facebook.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
266 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)