- Listed: August 22, 2017 9:12 am
- Expires: 214 days, 12 hours
Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman
August 21, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – As Brightway Insurance celebrated its ninth anniversary Friday, Aug. 18, Co-Founder and Chairman, David Miller, announced to employees and Agency Owners a change in the company’s leadership. The following changes take effect today, Aug. 21:
Chairman and Co-founder, David Miller, transitions to Executive Chairman
Vice Chairman and Co-founder, Michael Miller, transitions to Chairman
“I have always slept well knowing my brother and I worked side-by-side building this business,” said David Miller. “Over the years I’ve watched him grow into a respected leader. His smarts, business savvy, and most importantly his emotional intelligence and drive for results make him the ideal next leader of this organization while I take a step sideways so I can focus on working with Michael and our Leadership Team on our long-term strategy and growth plans.”
As Executive Chairman, David will work with Michael and the company’s Leadership Team to continue to refine growth strategies. As Chairman, Michael will oversee the execution of those strategies.
David Miller continued: “Michael will continue to work hand-in-hand with our Leadership Team. We knew that, to grow Brightway into a national brand, we would need people from inside the industry who have led national companies. Our Leadership Team – President Talman Howard, CFO Bob Taylor, VP, Customer Experience Kris Azar, and VP, Marketing Leslie Kolleda – bring a combined 125 years of experience in leading national insurance companies and international franchises. Their collective experiences are invaluable to us and to our franchisees, employees and customers.”
“I am humbled and honored by David’s confidence in me and by the opportunity to work more closely with our team,” said Michael Miller. “When David and I started Brightway nine years ago, we built a business based on our values, which include producing winning outcomes for all stakeholders. As a result, we’ve created a company that, in nine short years, has grown to be one of the largest property/casualty insurance agencies in the country.”
As brothers, David and Michael have developed a unique ability to work together to achieve success. Their ability to collaborate underpins the family-oriented culture that supports everyone associated with the Brightway organization.
Because of the suite of support the company offers, Brightway franchise owners make more than three times the income of individuals who are self-employed in other businesses. For top performers, the gap is six-fold. What’s more, having an insurance background is not a prerequisite to being a successful Agency Owner with Brightway. In fact, 40 percent of the above-average performing Brightway Agency Owners did not have prior insurance experience.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of franchised independent agencies throughout the country. With more than $472 million in annualized written premium, the company is one of the largest Personal Lines insurance agencies in the United States.
Brightway began franchising operations in 2008 and has since grown to more than 700 people in 17 states serving customers in all 50 states. Forbes has recognized the company as America’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy. Additionally, the company was named a top franchise three years in a row by Entrepreneur magazine and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America nine consecutive years by Inc. 5000. People wishing to learn more about Agency Ownership with Brightway may visit BrightwayDifference.com and find us on LinkedIn. Consumers seeking a better insurance buying experience may visit Brightway.com and find us on Facebook.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
170 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)