- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.brightway.com
- Listed: February 4, 2016 10:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSONVILLE, FLA. – Brightway Insurance, a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of franchised independent agencies throughout the country, has reached $400 million in annualized written premium, opened a location in Louisiana and will soon open a location in Michigan, bringing the size of its system to 118 offices in 11 states.
The Brightway system provides total support to its insurance store owners, enabling Agency Owners to focus on selling new policies while other needs including systems, telephony, marketing, accounting and all service after the sale of a policy are handled by the 200+ employees at Home Office in Jacksonville, Fla.
The Brightway model also features access to at least twice as many insurance companies as other independent agents have.
As a result of the turnkey support and the broadest selection of carriers, Brightway agents consistently outsell their independent agent counterparts.
Founder and Chairman David Miller said: “From the start, we made a commitment to conducting business in ways that produce win-win-win outcomes; everything we do must be a win for our Agency Owners, for our customers and for our employees. And, it’s working.”
In December, the company opened an office in Louisiana, marking the first Brightway store in that state.
Ben Rodriguez, Agency Owner, Brightway, The Ben Rodriguez Agency, said: “Louisiana was a brand-new state for Brightway and when I opened my doors, I had access to more than a dozen insurance companies. Where I came from, I had access to exactly one company. Combining my expertise with a wide variety of insurance markets makes my offering invaluable to my customers.”
And, on April 4, the company will open its first Brightway agency in Michigan with access to 16 carriers initially, including Safeco, Progressive, Encompass and Allied/Nationwide.
Founded in 2003, the company is now the nation’s seventh largest privately held Personal Lines insurance agency in the country. The company has grown from 38 locations in Florida and $36 million in annualized written premium in 2008 to 118 locations in 11 states and $400 million today.
In 2015, the company was named the nation’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy by Forbes and to the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country eight years in a row. Most recently, the company has been named to Entrepreneur magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500 list for the third year in a row and to Franchise Gator’s list of the 50 Fastest Growing Franchises.
For more information, go to brightway.com
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)