- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.brinker.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 10:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, – Jan. 5, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) announced today that it will present at the 2016 ICR Conference being held Jan. 11 – 13 at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. Wyman Roberts, CEO and president, is scheduled to present on Tuesday, Jan. 12, at 11 a.m. EST.
The presentation will be webcast and accessible at http://wsw.com/webcast/icr2/eat, where the accompanying slides will also be available. The webcast will be archived for 90 days following the conference.
Brinker International either owns, operates, franchises, or is involved in the ownership of restaurants under the names Chili’s® Grill & Bar and Maggiano’s Little Italy®.
SOURCE Brinker International, Inc.
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)