- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.brinker.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 8:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – March 1, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) today announced that John Cywinski has been named Executive Vice President of Strategic Innovation, effective March 7, 2016.
Cywinski brings a wide range of industry experience to Brinker, having held multiple leadership positions atYum! Brands, Inc., Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar®, McDonald’s Corporation, BURGER KING® and The Walt Disney Company. Most recently, he served as President of KFC U.S. where he was responsible for the brand vision, consumer strategy, operational excellence and innovation for over 4,500 restaurants. Prior to that, Cywinski owned and operated his own restaurants in Chicago as a franchisee for Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. and SONIC Drive-In.
“We are excited for John to join our team and his extensive industry experience will be instrumental in delivering a differentiated guest experience across our brands,” said Wyman Roberts, CEO and President of Brinker International and President of Chili’s Grill & Bar. “As we continue to pursue initiatives focused on an enhanced guest experience, John will lead the strategic thinking and innovation around aligning all guest touch points.”
About Brinker International, Inc.
Brinker International, Inc. is one of the world’s leading casual dining restaurant companies. Founded in 1975 and based in Dallas, Texas, as of Dec. 23, 2015, Brinker owned, operated or franchised 1,646 restaurants under the names Chili’s® Grill & Bar (1,595 restaurants) and Maggiano’s Little Italy® (51 restaurants).
SOURCE Brinker International, Inc.
283 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)