- Sub Headline: Water Safety and Survival Franchise to Give Away 35 Weeks of Swim Lessons for 35th Anniversary
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BritishSwimSchool.com
- Listed: March 18, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – March 18, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – British Swim School, an international swim school franchise, is celebrating 35 years in business in a big way. For five weeks beginning March 5, families can enter a sweepstakes to win 35 weeks of free swim lessons. On April 25, three lucky winners will be selected at random as British Swim School’s way of thanking their loyal customers throughout the years.
To enter the sweepstakes, customers can visithttp://platform.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/BSS-35. All that is needed to enter is a name, email, and zip code. After submitting, applicants can share the contest link on social media to gain additional entries. The sweepstakes will end on April 9, 2016 at 11:59 pm EDT.
Rita Goldberg, CEO and Founder of British Swim School, is a former national swimmer from Britain who founded British Swim School in 1981. To counteract the lack of water safety knowledge, British Swim School developed a method where infants as young as three-months-old begin to learn how to flip on their backs. The gentle and fun water survival teaching styles are a recognized trademark of the brand today.
“We could not be more grateful for our dedicated franchisees and loyal customers that have made the past 35 years possible,” said Goldberg. “I’ve watched my passion blossom into an incredible program that has brought important water survival skills to communities across the country and we can’t wait to see what the next 35 years has in store for us.”
Last year, British Swim School sold 42 territories, doubling the number sold in 2014 and went from operating out of six states to operating out of 14. The brand also increased their number of swim lessons per year from 280,000 to 370,000 with an average of 43 swim lessons per hour. Driving the growth seen in 2015 are two strong company initiatives, including the launch of a mobile application and the introduction of a Water Watchers Card.
Marking an age of evolution for British Swim School in 2016, the brand projects to grow the company by nearly 30 percent through signing 30 new franchise territories nationwide. A primary focus will be to create an easy-to-implement program that allows franchisees to build their own pools. To date, nearly all franchisees have been operating out of existing pools in fitness chains, residential buildings, therapy pools and hotels, which drastically decreases the initial investment costs. Looking ahead, British Swim School will expand ownership offerings by creating a secondary tier of business involvement for interested candidates.
About British Swim School
For 35 years, British Swim School has been dedicated to teaching water survival skills to children as young as three months old. Rita Goldberg, a former national swimmer in Britain, founded British Swim School in 1981 and developed the unique and highly effective teaching methods that are a recognized trademark of the brand alone. Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., British Swim School currently operates out of 80 pools in 14 states in the U.S. and Turkey. The brand provides water safety survival and swimming lessons to more than 8,000 students per week and conducts more than 250,000 swimming lessons yearly. Since first launching a franchise program in October 2011, British Swim School has been ranked in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500, Top 50 New Franchises, and the Top 10 Types of Franchises to Watch in 2015. British Swim School is aligned with the Safer 3 Water Safety Foundation, whose mission is to protect every life from drowning through education and heightened water safety awareness. For more information about British Swim School and the franchise opportunities, visit www.britishswimschool.com or www.franchise.britishswimschool.com, and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BritishSwimSchools.
SOURCE British Swim School
Fishman Public Relations
300 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)