- Sub Headline: Water Safety and Survival Franchise Pays Tribute to Instructors with Kids’ Choice Awards Initiative
- Franchise URL: http://www.BritishSwimSchool.com
- Listed: July 5, 2016 10:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) July 05, 2016 – Throughout the month of July, British Swim School, an international swim school franchise that provides water safety and survival skills to children as young as three months old, will be honoring nearly 150 certified swim instructors for their dedication to saving the littlest of lives through its inaugural Kids’ Choice Awards.
With an official launch date of July 5, parents and their enrolled children from across British Swim School’s 90 locations will be able to nominate their favorite swim instructor by providing a personal testimonial explaining why they deserve to be recognized as an Instructor of the Year. Nominations will be collected on July 26 and executives from the water safety franchise will narrow down the submissions to a Gold, Silver, and Bronze winner, just in time for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Interested participants can submit their entry by downloading the British Swim School mobile application or by using this link: http://woobox.com/8jm8vs.
“The heart and soul of our business lies in the hands of these extremely talented swim instructors who are impacting the wellbeing of children every single day,” said Rita Goldberg, CEO and Founder of British Swim School. “Our instructors form trusting bonds with thousands of children and are able to instill confidence and independence in these little humans and teach them that they do not have to be fearful of the water. I am forever grateful for the hard work of these individuals because it takes an incredible amount of responsibility to teach a child water safety and survival skills. They are more than instructors, they’re heroes in my book.”
Further validating the life changing work accomplished by a certified swim instructor is a study released by Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine which identified that participation in formal swimming lessons can reduce the risk of drowning by 88 percent among children ages one to four. Conducting an average of 500,000 swimming lessons each year, British Swim School’s instructors reach nearly 10,000 students per week.
Dedicated to answering the demand from parents seeking water survival skills for their kids, British Swim School recently launched a “Water Watchers” program that helps instill responsibility around water. When a child is holding a Water Watchers Card, it is their chief responsibility to be watching activity in the water. Furthermore, British Swim School is encouraging parents and their children to take its Safe Swimmer Pledge. To date, there are over 8,500 completed pledges.
British Swim School is the first and largest concept of its kind to have created a unique water safety program with teaching methods that serve as a trademark for the brand alone. The company operates lessons out of multiple national fitness chains and hotel pools year round and, based on the premise that children progress at different rates, does not run on “set courses.” Each child, regardless of age, is placed in their correct skill level and will have certain achievable objectives. The child will be graduated from that level and moved onto the next without a waiting period, as found in a course driven program.
About British Swim School
For 35 years, British Swim School has been dedicated to teaching water survival skills to children as young as three months old. Rita Goldberg, a former national swimmer in Britain, founded British Swim School in 1981 and developed the unique and highly effective teaching methods that are a recognized trademark of the brand alone. Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., British Swim School currently operates out of 90 pools in 14 states in the U.S. and Turkey. Since first launching a franchise program in October 2011, British Swim School has been ranked in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500, Top 50 New Franchises, and the Top 10 Types of Franchises to Watch in 2015. British Swim School is aligned with the Safer Water Safety Foundation, whose mission is to protect every life from drowning through education and heightened water safety awareness. For more information about British Swim School and the franchise opportunities available, visit www.britishswimschool.com or www.franchise.britishswimschool.com, and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BritishSwimSchools.
SOURCE British Swim School
Fishman Public Relations
847-945-1300 ext. 267
306 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)