- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.BrixxPizza.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 8:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Charlotte, NC. – Squash on a pizza? It might sound crazy, but this innovative combination is producing delicious results as a new winter menu item at Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, with 32 locations throughout the nation.
The roasted butternut squash pizza begins with a sage pesto base. Next comes fresh goat cheese and mozzarella as a rich, savory counterpoint to the delicate sweetness of the squash. Then, it’s cooked in the wood burning oven and finished with a drizzle of honey. It’s available on traditional, whole wheat made in house daily, or gluten-free dough.
“We know our customers enjoy creative vegetarian recipes, and we wanted to add a fresh alternative for vegetarians,” says Executive Chef Richard Shinault. “Early response has been very positive. The same customers who enjoy our Pear and Gorgonzola or Pimento Cheese pizzas have loved this one.”
The new pizza is a proprietary recipe, exclusive to Brixx. “When we make a pizza like this, we know from experience it will appeal to a significant niche audience,” says Shinault. “But, those who who love it will make a special trip to Brixx for it. It becomes a signature pizza for us.”
Brixx specializes in pizzas built on scratch made dough, topped with a wide array of fresh ingredients and cooked in a 600-degree wood burning oven to infuse them with the natural flavors of the wood. The menu also features salads, pastas and sandwiches complemented by 24 craft beers on tap, 14 wines by the glass and cocktails.
The signature items on the Brixx menu are made from scratch every morning, including its fresh mozzarella, hummus and focaccia. Brixx appeals to a wide array of palates and dietary needs, offering vegetarian and vegan items. The traditional and whole wheat doughs at Brixx are made with turbinado sugar and are 100 percent vegan. Vegan cheese is available at no extra cost. The restaurant also carries gluten-free dough and gluten-free bottled beer.
About Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza is owned by New South Pizza Inc. Brixx is located in Virginia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana and Colorado. More information, including a complete menu, is available at www.BrixxPizza.com. Information on franchise opportunities is available at www.BrixxFranchise.com.
SOURCE Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)