- Sub Headline: March opening in Melrose, Mass., is first of several planned for 2016
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.Brueggers.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Feb. 25, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Bruegger’s Bagels, known for its authentic New York-style bagels and signature egg sandwiches, and Jamba Juice, a leading better-for-you specialty beverage brand, will open the first of several planned co-branded stores in early March in Melrose, Massachusetts.
The partnership brings two great brands together under one roof. Guests can enjoy fresh-baked Bruegger’s Bagels, 100 percent made-in-Vermont cream cheese, sandwiches, soups and salads alongside a great-tasting assortment of Jamba made-to-order smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, and Jamba Energy Bowls, a great-tasting, nutritious snack perfect for any time of the day.
At the new Melrose location, Bruegger’s Bagels will debut several new menu items including handcrafted cream cheese and new dessert options such as New York-style coffeecake, cheesecake brownies and Greek yogurt blueberry muffins. New coffee offerings include premium Rainforest Alliance Certified coffees, seasonal single-origin pour-over coffees, specialty espresso beverages and organic 20-hour cold brew coffee.
“We tested the concept near the University of Connecticut campus, and it really demonstrated the power of this partnership,” said Bruegger’s Bagels President Paul Carolan. “With our Melrose location, we’ve expanded on what we’ve learned, adding a new service model and interior design, extended hours of operation, as well as premium menu extensions to enhance the guest experience even further.”
“Bruegger’s Bagels’ loyal following in the Boston area provides a great opportunity for us to introduce Jamba Juice in concert with a local favorite that has been serving the market for more than 30 years,” said David Pace, CEO of Jamba, Inc. “The combination of the two brands will offer guests a unique variety and even more reasons to visit for breakfast, lunch, late afternoon snacks, dinner and beyond.”
Several other co-branded locations are currently under construction in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, with plans in the works for additional stores in the pipeline.
About Bruegger’s Bagels
Bruegger’s Enterprises, Inc. (BEI), a leader in the fast casual restaurant segment, operates 275+ Bruegger’s Bagels bakeries in North America. Renowned for its authentic New York-style fresh-baked bagels, the chain also offers a wide variety of freshly prepared breakfast and lunch options made with high-quality, simple ingredients served with its unique brand of hospitality. Bruegger’s Bagels is dedicated to the communities it serves and supports charitable causes locally and nationally. BEI’s parent company, Groupe Le Duff, SA, is the world’s second-largest company in the bakery-cafe sector. Founded in 1983, BEI is headquartered in Dallas.
Jamba, Inc., owns and franchises Jamba Juice stores through its wholly owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great-tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and juice blends, hot teas and a variety of food items including hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads, Energy Bowls, baked goods and snacks. As of Sept. 29, 2015, there were 884 store locations globally. There were 94 company-owned and -operated stores and 720 franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 70 franchise-operated international stores. Jamba Juice Company expanded the Jamba brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods and licensing its trademarks. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba outlets in the United States.
Sr. Dir. Corporate Communications
510-596-0100, ext. 7
ICR for Jamba Juice
For Bruegger’s Bagels
Sara Hundley or Heather Byrd
24-hour Media Line: 817-329-3257
SOURCE Bruegger’s Bagels
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)