- Sub Headline: Record Sales Growth Continues for America’s Favorite Ice Cream Chain
- City: Pittsburgh
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: December 1, 2015 3:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PITTSBURGH–(FranchisePOD.com)–Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is spreading good cheer for the holidays with limited-time seasonal treats, including a new flavor to its line-up of premium, hand-made ice cream products, as the chain continues on its path of strong sales growth.
For the first time this holiday season, customers can enjoy the new Chocolate Peppermint, made with rich chocolate ice cream and loaded with red and green peppermint candies. This seasonal sensation joins Bruster’s familiar holiday favorites of Peppermint Stick, a combination of creamy vanilla ice cream with red and green peppermint candies; Eggnog, a rich ice cream treat that captures all the flavor of the traditional holiday beverage; Gingerbread Man, a delightfully spiced holiday ice cream rippled with graham cracker crust; Rum Raisin, rum raisin ice cream with raisins soaked in rum; and Winter Wonder, white chocolate ice cream with peppermint flakes.
Available in December, all are delicious in waffle cones or cups, and are even tastier when dressed up as sundaes. As with all of Bruster’s premium ice creams, these flavors are made fresh daily, by hand, in each shop. Flavor availability and prices may vary by location.
“We’re continually introducing new, premium flavors, which is one of the reasons Bruster’s was voted America’s best ice cream this year,” said Jennie Brinker, vice president of Marketing. “Our new Chocolate Peppermint is destined to become a holiday fan favorite.”
Bruster’s franchisees have reported 11 straight quarters of same-store sales growth, driven in part by the brand’s strategy of continuously introducing new limited-time flavors to accompany the high-quality, premium ice cream products customers have enjoyed through the years.
Connect with Bruster’s Real Ice Cream online at www.brusters.com, www.facebook.com/BrustersRealIceCream, and @BrustersFresh.
Named America’s #1 frozen treat chain in the national Consumer Picks 2015 study, Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet, with at least 24 made fresh in each shop daily. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 19 states and the nation of Guyana.
For Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Melissa Rapp, 614-428-7277
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)