- Sub Headline: Record Sales Growth Continues for America’s Favorite Ice Cream Chain
- City: Pittsburgh
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: December 1, 2015 3:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PITTSBURGH–(FranchisePOD.com)–Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is spreading good cheer for the holidays with limited-time seasonal treats, including a new flavor to its line-up of premium, hand-made ice cream products, as the chain continues on its path of strong sales growth.
For the first time this holiday season, customers can enjoy the new Chocolate Peppermint, made with rich chocolate ice cream and loaded with red and green peppermint candies. This seasonal sensation joins Bruster’s familiar holiday favorites of Peppermint Stick, a combination of creamy vanilla ice cream with red and green peppermint candies; Eggnog, a rich ice cream treat that captures all the flavor of the traditional holiday beverage; Gingerbread Man, a delightfully spiced holiday ice cream rippled with graham cracker crust; Rum Raisin, rum raisin ice cream with raisins soaked in rum; and Winter Wonder, white chocolate ice cream with peppermint flakes.
Available in December, all are delicious in waffle cones or cups, and are even tastier when dressed up as sundaes. As with all of Bruster’s premium ice creams, these flavors are made fresh daily, by hand, in each shop. Flavor availability and prices may vary by location.
“We’re continually introducing new, premium flavors, which is one of the reasons Bruster’s was voted America’s best ice cream this year,” said Jennie Brinker, vice president of Marketing. “Our new Chocolate Peppermint is destined to become a holiday fan favorite.”
Bruster’s franchisees have reported 11 straight quarters of same-store sales growth, driven in part by the brand’s strategy of continuously introducing new limited-time flavors to accompany the high-quality, premium ice cream products customers have enjoyed through the years.
Connect with Bruster’s Real Ice Cream online at www.brusters.com, www.facebook.com/BrustersRealIceCream, and @BrustersFresh.
Named America’s #1 frozen treat chain in the national Consumer Picks 2015 study, Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet, with at least 24 made fresh in each shop daily. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 19 states and the nation of Guyana.
For Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Melissa Rapp, 614-428-7277
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)