- Sub Headline: Sales Growth Hits A Record 12 Consecutive Quarters; Six Stores Open
- Franchise URL: http://www.brusters.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 12:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PITTSBURGH – April 13, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream continued its aggressive expansion plans and historic sales streak during the first quarter of 2016. The premium ice cream brand posted a 23.45 percent sales growth figure, the largest in the company’s 27-year history.
Also of note:
- Bruster’s started scooping in six new locations so far this year, expanding into the new markets of Cheonan City, South Korea; Cypress, Texas and Clermont, Florida. Additional shops opened in Durham, North Carolina; Waldorf, Maryland and Maryville, Tennessee.
- The company’s longest same-store sales streak grew to 12 quarters.
- Weekly sales ending Feb. 28, 2016, rose 91 percent over last year, shattering all previous weekly sales records.
- Bruster’s began 2016 with an average unit volume breaking the $400,000 barrier for the first time.
“Bruster’s growth defies frozen treat trends,” said CEO Jim Sahene. “It just goes to show how a freshly made, premium product and an established brand can steal market share and outpace the industry.”
Once again, Bruster’s was named one of America’s top 10 limited-service restaurant chains in the prestigious national Consumer Picks survey. Conducted by consulting firm WD Partners and published this month by Nation’s Restaurant News, the study rates more than 170 chains. This was the fifth straight year for Bruster’s to be in the top 10.
“This recognition is further testament to the strength of the Bruster’s brand and our franchisees,” said Sahene. “It’s really remarkable that Bruster’s consistently ranks so highly in national studies, when most of the other top brands have far more locations.”
Bruster’s goal is to open 20 new locations in 2016.
Images available at http://brusters.com/media/multimedia/
Connect with Bruster’s Real Ice Cream online at http://brusters.com, http://www.facebook.com/BrustersRealIceCream and @BrustersFresh.
About Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet. Starting with a proprietary, home-style mix delivered fresh from the dairy, Certified Ice Cream Makers in each shop craft at least 24 flavors every day. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 19 states, Guyana and South Korea. Click here for franchise information.
SOURCE Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Brad Ritter Communications, LLC
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)