- Sub Headline: Sales Growth Hits A Record 12 Consecutive Quarters; Six Stores Open
- Franchise URL: http://www.brusters.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 12:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PITTSBURGH – April 13, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream continued its aggressive expansion plans and historic sales streak during the first quarter of 2016. The premium ice cream brand posted a 23.45 percent sales growth figure, the largest in the company’s 27-year history.
Also of note:
- Bruster’s started scooping in six new locations so far this year, expanding into the new markets of Cheonan City, South Korea; Cypress, Texas and Clermont, Florida. Additional shops opened in Durham, North Carolina; Waldorf, Maryland and Maryville, Tennessee.
- The company’s longest same-store sales streak grew to 12 quarters.
- Weekly sales ending Feb. 28, 2016, rose 91 percent over last year, shattering all previous weekly sales records.
- Bruster’s began 2016 with an average unit volume breaking the $400,000 barrier for the first time.
“Bruster’s growth defies frozen treat trends,” said CEO Jim Sahene. “It just goes to show how a freshly made, premium product and an established brand can steal market share and outpace the industry.”
Once again, Bruster’s was named one of America’s top 10 limited-service restaurant chains in the prestigious national Consumer Picks survey. Conducted by consulting firm WD Partners and published this month by Nation’s Restaurant News, the study rates more than 170 chains. This was the fifth straight year for Bruster’s to be in the top 10.
“This recognition is further testament to the strength of the Bruster’s brand and our franchisees,” said Sahene. “It’s really remarkable that Bruster’s consistently ranks so highly in national studies, when most of the other top brands have far more locations.”
Bruster’s goal is to open 20 new locations in 2016.
Images available at http://brusters.com/media/multimedia/
Connect with Bruster’s Real Ice Cream online at http://brusters.com, http://www.facebook.com/BrustersRealIceCream and @BrustersFresh.
About Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet. Starting with a proprietary, home-style mix delivered fresh from the dairy, Certified Ice Cream Makers in each shop craft at least 24 flavors every day. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 19 states, Guyana and South Korea. Click here for franchise information.
SOURCE Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Brad Ritter Communications, LLC
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)