- Sub Headline: New Dewey Mountain Ice, Cotton Candy Explosion and Birthday Cake make for burst of limited-time flavors.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Brusters.com
- YouTube URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouj2g7ZO_uQ&feature=youtu.be
- Listed: July 5, 2016 10:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PITTSBURGH (FranchisePOD.com) July 05, 2016 – Capture “That Bruster’s Feeling” during National Ice Cream Month and you could win free ice cream for a year from Bruster’s Real Ice Cream. All it takes is a photo of you, your friends, your family or even your pet enjoying Bruster’s Ice Cream posted on your Twitter or Instagram account between July 5 and August 2, 2016. One lucky winner will be randomly selected each week of the contest. A total of four winners will be chosen.
For inspiration, Bruster’s is promoting a July Flavor Explosion theme. This limited time offering includes: new Dewey Mountain Ice, a cool and refreshing citrus soda Italian Ice, Cotton Candy Explosion, cotton candy ice cream with Pop Rocks® candy, creating a Fourth of July fireworks sensation for your taste buds, and Birthday Cake Flavor, an all-around favorite and great way to mark our nation’s founding with yellow cake batter ice cream, blue icing and rainbow sprinkles.
To enter Bruster’s photo contest, follow @BrustersFresh on Instagram and/or Twitter. Post a photo illustrating how Bruster’s makes you feel to your public Instagram or Twitter account with the tag #ThatBrustersFeeling and #Sweeps. The contest is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia aged 13 and older. Complete rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure are at www.Brusters.com/sweeps.
Need some photo ideas? Watch this video [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouj2g7ZO_uQ&feature=youtu.be].
Thomas Jefferson is credited with popularizing the frozen treat in the United States after tasting it in France. As president, he served the luxury item to guests. President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month in 1984, with National Ice Cream Day being celebrated on July 17 this year.
Bruster’s continues this American tradition, showcasing ice cream as a premium, fresh treat. Each scoop is made the old-fashioned way with a mix that is slow kettle processed and designed specifically to create the Bruster’s flavor. Its home-style mix is delivered fresh from the dairy to each store where small artisan batches are made daily by Certified Ice Cream Makers. Consumer Picks, a prestigious Nation’s Restaurant News survey has ranked Bruster’s a top 10 limited-service restaurant for the past five years running.
Images are available at http://Brusters.com/media/multimedia.
Connect with Bruster’s Real Ice Cream online at www.Brusters.com, www.Facebook.com/BrustersRealIceCream and @BrustersFresh.
About Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet. Starting with a proprietary, home-style mix delivered fresh from the dairy, Certified Ice Cream Makers in each shop craft at least 24 flavors every day. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 19 states, Guyana and South Korea. Click here for franchise information.
SOURCE Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Ritter Communications, LLC
421 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)