- Sub Headline: Local Toms River Family Expands Restaurant Empire with opening in Silverton Section Brand’s 10th Shop Signifies Historic Moment for Jersey Shore Sensation; Opening of First Franchise Location
- Franchise URL: http://www.Bubbakoos.com
- Listed: July 25, 2016 1:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Silverton, N.J. – Bubbakoo’s Burritos, the famed home of made-to-order, completely customizable burritos and the widely popular phenomenon that has become an unquestioned sensation across the Garden State, announced today the opening of its 10th location. The newest shop is opening in Toms River’s Silverton section at the Rands Shopping Plaza (1849 Hooper Avenue).
Local restaurateurs and father-son team, Anthony, Gregg, Joseph and Daniel Di Pierro are the owners and operators of Silverton’s Bubbakoo’s Burritos. The family brings a strong background in the restaurant industry to its new endeavor, as the owners of two local Toms River restaurants – Joey D’s Brick Oven Pizzeria and Restaurant and Mangia Brick Oven Pizza.
“There are too many great things about this brand not to love it,” said Anthony, oldest of the Di Pierro brothers. “We firmly believe in the Bubbakoo’s philosophy of serving healthier quick serve options with an extraordinary customer service experience. There’s an undeniable buzz around Bubbakoo’s right now, and we’re thrilled to be a part of it.”
The opening in Silverton is a momentous occasion for Bubbakoo’s Burritos. It comes on the heels of the brand signing its first franchise agreement. The concept began its franchising process within the past year and inked its first ever agreement, which resulted in the Di Pierros opening in Silverton.
“The Di Pierros are exactly the right entrepreneurs to start our franchise family,” said Bill Hart, co-owner of Bubbakoo’s Burritos with business partner Paul Altero. “The family’s vast knowledge of and experience in the restaurant industry, as well as its strong local roots are outstanding. We are eager to see them fill the demand for a delicious and innovative Mexican-American fast casual eatery in Silverton.”
Following this opening in Silverton, the Di Pierros plan to open a few additional Bubbakoo’s locations along the Shore. The concept has become a local sensation with its made-to-order burritos. Fresh ingredients such as its signature steak, which is marinated and cooked hibachi-style to order, are topped with homemade salsas, cheeses and hand-cut veggies. And, originals such as The Chiwawa (a panko-crusted cheesy rice ball with nacho cheese, meat and toppings) and Crispy Buffalo Quesadillas keep Bubbakoo’s faithfuls coming back.
Beyond the menu, Bubbakoo’s offers an environment like no other, with décor reflecting the eatery’s Shore roots, inviting guests to enjoy a host of regional beachside design elements, and unmatched service standards that truly make the restaurants feel like home.
Additionally, Bubbakoo’s is a community ally with a reputation renowned for and founded upon its social responsibility. The brand embeds itself into the communities it serves to connect with schools, groups, teams and organizations that define the neighborhoods.
Originating in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, Bubbakoo’s initiated its strategic franchise plan to satisfy widespread clamoring from crazed Bubbakoo’s fans calling upon the brand to expand. Initially focused on dotting the map with new locations throughout New Jersey, Bubbakoo’s has pinpointed key cities and towns within close proximity to the company’s nine owned and operated shops.
The Silverton location will be open Sunday though Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. It will offer catering and delivery for all orders. To learn more about Bubbakoo’s Burritos in Silverton, visit www.bubbakoos.com or call (732) 569-6039.
About Bubbakoo’s Burritos
Paul Altero and Bill Hart, a pair of successful restaurant industry executives, founded Bubbakoo’s Burritos in 2008 in Point Pleasant, N.J. They started Bubbakoo’s together to share with the world the best-tasting burrito served in an inspiring environment with the highest quality service standards. Today, Bubbakoo’s is redefining the fast casual burrito restaurant sector each and every day at all ten of its locations.
To learn more about Bubbakoo’s Burritos franchise opportunities, e-mail email@example.com or call (732) 691-0848. And for more information about the restaurants, visit www.bubbakoos.com.
SOURCE Bubbakoo’s Burritos
All Points Public Relations
656 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)