- City: Orange
- State: California
- Listed: November 19, 2015 4:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Orange, Calif. – Budget Blinds®, the largest window coverings franchise in North America with over 1,000 territories, recently received recognition as a 2016 Best For Vets company by the Military Times. Budget Blinds is known for their national partnerships sponsoring Homes for Our Troops in the U.S. and Wounded Warriors in Canada, as well as rolling out business ownership opportunities for Veterans seeking to re-enter the job force as an entrepreneur.
Homes for Our Troops (HFOT) is a national non-profit that provides specially adapted, mortgage-free homes for severely injured Veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Through this partnership, Budget Blinds has committed to provide window coverings across the U.S. in every HFOT home over the next three years, approximately 120 homes. They have also committed to a substantial monetary donation. Combined, the commitment of products, services and monetary donation will total $1 million dollars in value.
Budget Blinds partnered with Wounded Warriors Canada to donate funds to support ill and injured Canadian Armed Forces members, Veterans and their families. Wounded Warriors funds a diverse set of programs and services, from supporting homeless veterans to managing transition programs focused on family-based support.
“Giving back to our Veterans by partnering with Homes for Our Troops and Wounded Warriors Canada to provide window covering products and monetary donations is truly an honor,” said Chad Hallock, CEO and Co-Founder of Budget Blinds, Inc. “And if we can take one more step and care for our Veterans by helping them become business owners and live the American Dream they fought so hard to protect, then we will do everything we can to ensure that our Veterans have this opportunity.”
Last year, Budget Blinds rolled out the Million Dollar Franchise Event to Veterans in which they heavily discounted franchise fees as much as $35,000, and this year they reached their goal of awarding one million dollars in discounts. For this year, 2015, Budget Blinds rolled out the Troops in Transition program, in which they waived the initial franchise fee of $74,950 per territory to qualified veterans who are preparing to exit or have exited a branch of the military within the past two years. To date, they have thirteen Veterans in the Troops In Transition program. Currently, over ten percent of Budget Blinds franchise owners are military Veterans.
In addition to the recent Best for Vets: Franchise 2016 ranking by the Military Times, Budget Blinds has received accolades or recognition for their Veteran programs from Vet Fran and Franchise Business Review™, as well as other prestigious franchise networks including Entrepreneur®, Franchise 500™, Inc. 5000, Canadian Franchise Association® and Franchise Times®
To learn more about Budget Blinds partnership with Homes for Our Troops or Wounded Warriors Canada, visit their Corporate Blog page. To learn more about their Veteran business ownership opportunities, visit budget-blinds-franchise.com.
About Budget Blinds®
Budget Blinds was founded in 1992 and currently boasts over 1,000 franchise territories serving over 7,500 cities throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company offers customers a full line of quality window coverings including shutters, shades, blinds, draperies and window film. It also provides free in-home consultations as well as complete measuring and installation services. Budget Blinds has been recognized as a leader in the franchise industry by organizations such as Entrepreneur, AllBusiness, Inc. and Franchise Business Review. With a strong vendor alliance program and growing product portfolio, Budget Blinds is the clear franchising leader in the multi-billion dollar window coverings market. For more information on Budget Blinds, visit budgetblinds.com or connect with us on Facebook at facebook.com/budgetblinds. For franchise opportunities, please visit budget-blinds-franchise.com.
SOURCE Budget Blinds®
125 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)