Budget Blinds Launches New, Exclusive Inspired Shades™ Collection of Original Roller and Natural Woven Shades
- Sub Headline: International Window Covering Franchise Travels the World to Bring Trend-Setting Designs to North America
- Franchise URL: http://www.BudgetBlinds.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 2:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) April 28, 2016 – With windows becoming more of a focal point in the room, Budget Blinds launched Inspired Shades, its designer collection of two, original product lines: roller shades and natural woven shades. The collection features never-seen-before designs and patterns that are on-trend, versatile, modern and vibrant, built with optional child-safe operating systems and light-control features. The Inspired Shades Collection is available to consumers in the U.S. and Canada through Budget Blinds’ franchise network serving over 8,000 cities.
According to Budget Blinds, the Inspired Shades Collection is the culmination of over a year’s work by a project team of internal designers and partners including textile and print experts and production specialists. Together, they have traveled extensively around the world to develop a designer collection of roller shades and natural woven shades unlike anything available on the market today.
The Inspired Shades Collection has over 80 original roller shade prints and 240 decorative fabrics, commissioned directly from the weaving mill exclusively for Budget Blinds and specifically created for modern North American color and design trends. These original selections were conceived by Budget Blinds’ internal design team using trending Pantone color chips and geometrical and floral patterns.
“In the window coverings industry, roller shades have become intensely competitive,” said Tracy Christman, Vice-President of Vendor Alliance and Design Expert for Budget Blinds. “What differentiates us and keeps us ahead of the competition is being able to show a unique and original product that is stunning, dramatic, trend-setting and versatile for homeowners. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years and, every year, we work harder and travel farther to bring the best to our customers.”
Traditionally, natural woven shades have been heavy, rustic and limited to the natural colors of bamboo and wood. The natural woven shades featured in the Inspired Shades Collection bring a new level of softness, finesse, elegance and simple, natural beauty to the home. There are 38 unique blends of soft, natural fibers – like hemp, jute, and flax – woven into the thinnest threads to make the lightest natural shades both durable and delicate. Vibrant reds, greens and blues are used in the decorative accents, silk-edge bindings, sewn-in ribs and other finishing touches. The colors are all-natural plant dyes and 100% sustainable.
Christman added, “Our new collection is a dramatic step in the evolution of natural woven shades into attractive, stylish and smart shading solutions for all décor needs. The feel is very soft, almost like drapery, and you won’t find these natural woven shades available anywhere else, only with Budget Blinds.”
A requisite for Budget Blinds is child-safe operating features, and they worked closely with their partners to build in cordless, wand control, and motorized shade options.
“For over 15 years, we have aligned ourselves with the Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA),” said Shirin Behzadi, CEO of Budget Blinds and Home Franchise Concepts. “Our top priority is window covering safety, and safety features are a key component anytime we roll out a new product line.”
Additionally, the Inspired Shades Collection offers light-filtering, blackout, operable liners, edge binding and valance options.
Learn more about the new Inspired Shades Collection by Budget Blinds on their website or social media channels, Facebook and Pinterest.
You can see Tracy Christman featured on the national TV shows, Designing Spaces and, in Canada, the Marc & Mandy Show. View recently aired segment clips on the Budget Blinds Blog.
About Budget Blinds
Budget Blinds was founded in 1992 and is a Home Franchise Concepts® brand. Currently, the company has a network of more than 1,000 franchise territories serving over 8,000 cities throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company offers a full line of quality window coverings including shutters, shades, blinds, draperies and window film. It also provides free in-home consultations as well as complete measuring and installation services. Budget Blinds has been recognized as a leader in the franchise industry by organizations such as Entrepreneur, AllBusiness, Inc. and Franchise Business Review. For more information on Budget Blinds, visit http://www.budgetblinds.com or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/budgetblinds. For franchise opportunities, please visit http://www.budget-blinds-franchise.com.
SOURCE Budget Blinds
Home Franchise Concepts
+1 (714) 279-2415
Home Franchise Concepts
256 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)