- Sub Headline: New Hidden Camera Video Captures Fan Surprise When Takeout Order Becomes Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience at UFC 197
- Franchise URL: http://www.BuffaloWildWings.com
- Listed: May 11, 2016 1:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS (FranchisePOD.com) May 11, 2016 – Today, Buffalo Wild Wings®, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) unveiled a new takeout offer for UFC® fans around the country. Beginning on May 13, and available during the weekends of UFC 198, 199 and 200, fans can order a UFC Takeout Pack, which includes 60 boneless or traditional wings and chips and salsa, with the option to upgrade to Chili Queso dip. Fans can host their own UFC fight night watch parties, while still enjoying their favorite B-Dubs wings by ordering the UFC Takeout Pack online at www.BuffaloWildWings.com.
“We’re excited to offer our guests with more ways to enjoy their favorite Buffalo Wild Wings food while watching their favorite sports and events,” said Todd Kronebusch, vice president of guest experience and innovation. “Whether it’s in our restaurants or preparing for a watch party at their home, Buffalo Wild Wings is helping UFC fans do fight night right.”
To get fans excited for the UFC Takeout Pack offer, Buffalo Wild Wings released a new hidden camera video today entitled “Takeout Fakeout.” The video features an unsuspecting UFC fan arriving at a local Buffalo Wild Wings in Las Vegas to pick up a takeout order ahead of UFC 197. Fortunately for the fan, when he arrives to pick up his takeout, he was greeted by UFC Hall of Famer Forrest Griffin and current UFC middleweight champion Luke Rockhold to view some of the UFC 197 preliminary fights. After watching a few fights and enjoying their favorite wings, the fan and his friends were whisked away to the MGM Grand Garden Arena where they met UFC President Dana White and watched UFC 197 up close and in person. To view “Takeout Fakeout,” Go to [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFsvj_IigNI&feature=youtu.be].
Buffalo Wild Wings is also giving its fans the chance to win the ultimate VIP weekend experience at UFC 200. Now through May 25, 2016 fans can enter for the “UFC 200 Sweepstakes” on Buffalo Wild Wings’ Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels. Fans can enter a maximum of three times, one entry per platform. One grand prize winner and a guest will receive roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations, dinner, UFC Fan Expo tickets, access to a UFC VIP Experience, a meet and greet with a UFC fighter and tickets to UFC 200. Guests also have a chance to win one of 200 other prizes that include a UFC T-shirt and a $50 Buffalo Wild Wings gift card.
Buffalo Wild Wings expects to show UFC 198, 199 and 200 in more than 900 restaurants in the United States.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,180 Buffalo Wild Wings locations around the world.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest events and offers for sports fans and wing lovers, like Buffalo Wild Wings on Facebook, follow @BWWings on Twitter and visit www.BuffaloWildWings.com.
SOURCE Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
406 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)