- Sub Headline: On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurants across the U.S. Offer "Free Wings" to Military Personnel and Veterans
- City: Minneapolis
- State: Minnesota
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS – November 9, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – In honor of Veterans Day and the heroes who bravely serve and protect our nation, Buffalo Wild Wings® is launching a special promotion, “Wings for Heroes.” Buffalo Wild Wings will provide wings to Veterans and active duty military personnel as a thank you for their service.
On Veterans Day, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm Veterans and active-duty military personnel visiting their local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant will receive one (1) small order of traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries for free*.
“On this day, we want to give back to the courageous men and women who give so much serving our country,” said Judy Shoulak, president of North America, Buffalo Wild Wings. “While we can never repay their bravery, this is our way of showing these heroes our appreciation.”
To find the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant near you please visit: www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/
* Limit one (1) per person. Guests must show military ID or proof of service to receive the offer. While supplies last. Dine-in only. Hours of availability and participation may vary. See participating location for details. Taxes and gratuity not included. Void outside the US and where prohibited.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,140 Buffalo Wild Wings locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest events and offers for sports fans and wing lovers, like Buffalo Wild Wings on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BuffaloWildWings), follow @BWWings on Twitter and visit www.BuffaloWildWings.com.
SOURCE Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
141 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (36 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (36 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (33 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (28 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (28 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (22 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)