- Sub Headline: On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurants across the U.S. Offer "Free Wings" to Military Personnel and Veterans
- City: Minneapolis
- State: Minnesota
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS – November 9, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – In honor of Veterans Day and the heroes who bravely serve and protect our nation, Buffalo Wild Wings® is launching a special promotion, “Wings for Heroes.” Buffalo Wild Wings will provide wings to Veterans and active duty military personnel as a thank you for their service.
On Veterans Day, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm Veterans and active-duty military personnel visiting their local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant will receive one (1) small order of traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries for free*.
“On this day, we want to give back to the courageous men and women who give so much serving our country,” said Judy Shoulak, president of North America, Buffalo Wild Wings. “While we can never repay their bravery, this is our way of showing these heroes our appreciation.”
To find the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant near you please visit: www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/
* Limit one (1) per person. Guests must show military ID or proof of service to receive the offer. While supplies last. Dine-in only. Hours of availability and participation may vary. See participating location for details. Taxes and gratuity not included. Void outside the US and where prohibited.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,140 Buffalo Wild Wings locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest events and offers for sports fans and wing lovers, like Buffalo Wild Wings on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BuffaloWildWings), follow @BWWings on Twitter and visit www.BuffaloWildWings.com.
SOURCE Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
166 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)