- Listed: August 17, 2017 7:15 am
- Expires: 244 days, 17 hours
Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations
MINNEAPOLIS – August 16, 2017 – (FranchisePOD.com) – R Taco®, a fast-casual street taco chain backed by Buffalo Wild Wings®, announced today the recent openings of five new locations in Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa and Texas.
Launched in Dallas in 2010, R Taco continues to expand beyond its roots with its newest restaurants in Eagan, Minnesota; Omaha, Nebraska; Hurst, Texas; Fort Worth, Texas; and West Des Moines, Iowa.
“Bringing R Taco to West Des Moines has been an incredible experience. We are overwhelmed by the outpouring of support by the community on a daily basis,” said Mark Mills, Co-Owner of R Taco, Des Moines. “We’d like to thank our customers and the R Taco trainers for helping us succeed. We look forward to serving our guests and bringing the unique flavors of R Taco to the surrounding area.”
Franchise owner Greenbriar Restaurant Holdings, LLC has added two locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. A third location is planned for Ridglea Village this summer.
“We are excited about our expansion of R Taco locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth market,” said Conner Cupit, CEO of Greenbriar Restaurant Holdings, LLC. “We have already received an outstanding response at our new restaurants in Hurst and Fort Worth, and we look forward to continuing that positive momentum.”
R Taco now has 24 company-owned and franchised locations serving street-style tacos across the U.S., with more planned throughout the year. R Taco features a welcoming atmosphere with quirky décor, bold colors, an open ceiling and open kitchen, with natural and industrial lighting. Service is provided for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The latest additions are located at:
- 3345 Central Park Village Dr., Eagan Minnesota;
- 12995 West Center Road, Omaha, Nebraska;
- 775 Grapevine HWY in Hurst, Texas;
- 3516 Bluebonnet Circle near TCU in Fort Worth, Texas; and
- 9500 University Ave., Suite 2108, West Des Moines, Iowa.
Buffalo Wild Wings is seeking interested and qualified franchisees and business partners with multi-restaurant experience to expand R Taco nationwide.
About R Taco
R Taco is a distinctive fast-casual taco concept featuring street-style tacos, all made fresh from scratch, by hand, and on premise. Warm chips, house-made salsas, craft beers and no-frills margaritas round out the experience. There are currently 24 total locations: 10 company-owned and 14 franchised in seven markets – Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Omaha, Des Moines, Iowa and Dayton, Ohio. The chain was founded by Steve Dunn and Rusty Fenton, who together wanted to one day own their own street taco stand. The original restaurant opened in 2010 and is located on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, Texas, a spot Rusty and his family had dreamed about for years. Visit www.RTacos.com for more information.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,240 Buffalo Wild Wings locations across the world.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest events and offers for sports fans and wing lovers, follow Buffalo Wild Wings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and visit www.BuffaloWildWings.com.
184 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)