- Sub Headline: Fast-casual chain specializing in street-style tacos seeks franchise partners as it expands in Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Iowa.
- City: Minneapolis
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.RTacos.com
- Listed: February 10, 2016 11:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (FranchisePOD.com) February 10, 2016 – Buffalo Wild Wings today announced plans to grow the R Taco fast-casual restaurant chain, which the company invested in as part of its strategy to partner with emerging restaurant concepts that have the potential for significant growth. Currently R Taco has 11 company-owned and franchised locations serving street-style tacos in Dallas, Denver and Minneapolis/St. Paul, with plans to open in Omaha, Neb. next month.
Buffalo Wild Wings is seeking interested and qualified franchisees and business partners with multi-restaurant experience to expand R Taco to markets including Austin, Houston and San Antonio, Texas; Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Okla., St. Louis, Mo.; and Des Moines, Iowa. R Taco plans to expand its corporate-owned restaurant locations as well.
“As we’ve spent time learning the R Taco business, we see an opportunity to grow the company with partners who share our enthusiasm for the brand and want to bring this fresh and fun restaurant to more people in new markets,” said Tom Berzinski, Vice President, Managing Director, R Taco.
Launched in Dallas in 2010 as Rusty Taco and named for co-founder Rusty Fenton, the company shortened its name last year to R Taco to provide broader appeal as the concept expands beyond its Dallas roots. “As founder Rusty Fenton always said, ‘Tacos are the most important meal of the day,’ and we believe providing guests with the freshest ingredients and authentic tasting street-style tacos at an affordable price in a friendly and fun atmosphere is a concept that works well regardless of geography,” said Steve Dunn, CEO, R Taco.
A typical R Taco location is 1,800 to 2,500 square feet, located in an existing free-standing endcap or urban storefronts, with an exclusive patio and adequate parking. Restaurants have a welcoming atmosphere with quirky décor, bold colors, an open ceiling and open kitchen, with natural and industrial lighting. Service is provided for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Buffalo Wild Wings also has a minority investment in Los Angeles-based PizzaRev, a growing fast-casual pizza chain delivering an interactive dining experience where guests craft their own pizzas, choosing from a wide variety of premium-quality ingredients, in any amount, for one price. The investments in PizzaRev and R Taco are part of a strategy to partner with emerging restaurant concepts that have the potential for significant growth, appeal to Guests throughout the country and have a highly engaged management team with a passion to grow the business.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,160 Buffalo Wild Wings locations around the world.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest events and offers for sports fans and wing lovers, like Buffalo Wild Wings on Facebook, follow @BWWings on Twitter and visit www.BuffaloWildWings.com.
About R Taco
R Taco is a distinctive fast-casual taco concept featuring street-style tacos, all made fresh from scratch, by hand, and on premise. Warm chips, house-made salsas, craft beers and no-frills margaritas round out the experience. There are currently 11 total locations: five company-owned and six franchised in three markets – Dallas, Denver and Minneapolis/St. Paul. The chain was founded by Steve Dunn and Rusty Fenton, who together wanted to one day own their own street taco stand. The original restaurant opened in 2010 and is located on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, Texas, a spot Rusty and his family had dreamed about for years. Visit www.RTacos.com for more information.
SOURCE Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
266 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)