Buffalo Wild Wings’® Street-Style Taco Concept R Taco Readies for Grand Openings of Third and Fourth Denver Locations
- Listed: July 19, 2016 11:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) MINNEAPOLIS – R Taco, Buffalo Wild Wings’ street-style taco concept, is excited to open its newest restaurant located at Southwest Plaza Mall in Littleton, CO on Thursday, July 21. Grand opening celebrations include free tacos for a year for the first 50 guests and a fundraising event supporting Rachel’s Challenge. R Taco recently opened its second Denver area location in Arvada to crowds of local taco enthusiasts hoping to be among the first in line to claim their free tacos. The promotion awards the winners with a coupon book prize (one per person) that includes vouchers for a free meal – 3 tacos and a side – every week for a year. To receive free tacos for a year, taco fanatics are encouraged to arrive early. No purchase is necessary.
“Our unique and fresh street-style tacos have a passionate following from locals in the communities we serve,” said Steve Dunn, CEO and co-founder of R Taco. “We are excited to open in Littleton and announce our fourth Denver-area R Taco location in Westminster opening before the end of the year.”
Launched in Dallas in 2010 as Rusty Taco and named for co-founder Rusty Fenton, the company shortened its name last year to R Taco as the concept expands beyond its Dallas roots. “As founder Rusty Fenton always said, ‘Tacos are the most important meal of the day,’ and we believe providing guests with the freshest ingredients and authentic tasting street-style tacos at an affordable price in a friendly and fun atmosphere is a concept that works well regardless of geography,” said Dunn.
About R Taco
R Taco features street-style tacos, all made fresh from scratch, by hand, and on premise. Warm chips, house-made salsas, craft beers and no-frills margaritas round out the experience. There are fourteen total locations; seven company-owned and seven franchised in three markets – Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Omaha. R Taco was founded by Steve Dunn and Rusty Fenton, who together wanted to one day own their own street taco stand. The original R Taco opened in 2010 and is located on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, Texas, a spot Rusty and his family had dreamed about for years. Visit www.rtacos.com for the full story about Rusty and his taco adventures.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings menu specializes in 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ™ to Blazin’®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of “Best Wings” and “Best Sports Bar” awards from across the country. There are currently more than 1,190 Buffalo Wild Wings locations around the world.
SOURCE R Taco
460 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)