Buffalo Wings & Rings Kicks Off Spring with Limited Time Offering of Award Winning Chicken Wings and Elevated Onion Rings
- Sub Headline: Fast Growing Sports Restaurant Franchise Offers New and Flavorful Twists on a Classic Pairing
- Franchise URL: http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com
- Listed: May 2, 2016 1:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI, OH (FranchisePOD.com) May 02, 2016 – Buffalo Wings & Rings, a fast-growing, club-level sports restaurant franchise with more than 60 units globally, announced today the launch of its newest menu innovation – a limited time pairing of its award winning chicken wings and thick-cut onion rings. This “Clash of the Classics” will include three distinct wings and rings combinations that will be available at restaurants system-wide starting May 1st.
“Innovation and bold flavors are the foundation of our culinary playbook at Buffalo Wings & Rings,” said Buffalo Wings & Rings Research and Development Chef Elliot Jablonsky. “This spring, we wanted to do something on the menu that was reflective of our brand name and in the DNA of our company – and that’s how the idea for this new twist on a classic game day pairing was born.”
“The Clash of the Classics” includes the Santa Fe Scuffle, which features jalapeno garlic medium wings and southwest onion rings with queso dipping sauce and salsa. For those looking for a little more heat, the Royal Ruckus offers buffalo hot wings paired with curried onion rings and a scallion cream dipping sauce. And finally, the Zing of the Ring is a citrus and spice explosion of lemon-pepper wings with Sriracha-infused onion rings and ranch dipping sauce.
As Buffalo Wings & Rings continues to grow, it is constantly refining its culinary approach to deliver a sports restaurant experience that goes way beyond buffalo wings. Jablonsky added that while the brand is always innovating, it remains focused on the food it loves and the people who love it.
“For more than 30 years, customers have come to expect an elevated club-level sports dining experience when they come into Buffalo Wings & Rings to enjoy a game – and I believe we’ve done it again with this instant classic,” said Jablonsky. “We’re always cooking up something new and this limited time offer provides our guests with a craveable yet completely relatable addition to our regular menu.”
A brand is only as good as its food, and the food at Buffalo Wings & Rings is exceptional. Guests are treated to fresh, never frozen ingredients, chef-inspired recipes, bright and inviting dining rooms and a dedication to providing a family-friendly atmosphere through its club-level experience. The menu features both traditional and unconventional wings, plus a wealth of classics including specialty burgers, gyro sandwiches and salads. Every Buffalo Wings & Rings location also features a full liquor bar and dozens of craft-beer options that celebrate both local and national brewing excellence.
About Buffalo Wings & Rings
Established in 1984 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the sports restaurant franchise has always been committed to giving customers the absolute finest wings. Over the years, the brand has pioneered and perfected the art of homemade sauces, customizable heat profiles and fresh wings, as well as grown to offer specialty burgers, gyros and salads to cater to its customers and provide options for the entire family to enjoy. With 65 units across the globe, Buffalo Wings & Rings celebrates this success and works to further evolve to meet the needs of families and wing connoisseurs everywhere. For more information, visit http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com.
SOURCE Buffalo Wings & Rings
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
284 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)