Buffalo Wings & Rings’ President and CEO Explores Franchise Operations on Season Premiere of CBS Hit Series “Undercover Boss”
- Sub Headline: he two-time Emmy Award-Winning Reality Series to be Broadcast Sunday, December 20, 2015
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com
- Listed: December 9, 2015 6:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 09, 2015 – Under the guise of an everyday employee, Nader Masadeh, the president and CEO of Buffalo Wings & Rings, a fast-growing, club-level sports restaurant franchise with 65 units globally, will leave the comfort of his corner office to have his personal and professional journey spotlighted on the hit CBS series “Undercover Boss.” The season premiere airs from 8:30-9:30 p.m. ET (7:30-8:30 p.m. CT, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. PT) on Sunday, December 20th on the CBS Television Network.
Masadeh’s decision to participate in “Undercover Boss” comes as Buffalo Wings & Rings is in the midst of rapid expansion and fine-tuning operations to ensure long-term success of the 31-year-old brand. Masadeh has been a co-owner of Buffalo Wings & Rings, a restaurant known for offering a chef-inspired menu and the ideal experience for socializing with friends and family over sports for more than 10 years.
“Although I’ve served in a senior management role at the company as part-owner for nearly 11 years, I am a relatively newly appointed CEO. Participating in ‘Undercover Boss’ was an incredible opportunity to see for myself how our team is performing in our franchise locations,” Masadeh said. “I knew from the very beginning that to really make this company successful, I needed to see firsthand how we execute on a day-to-day basis.”
For about a week, he worked alongside employees to complete routine tasks, which included everything from washing dishes in a Cincinnati location to serving tables in Chicago and cleaning the floors in Bardstown, Ky. Masadeh explained that the main takeaway from the experience was gaining a new perspective on where the corporate team should place their focus to improve operations across the system.
“The entire experience was great, but it was tougher than I anticipated. There were a lot of discoveries—low moments, high moments, stressful moments and fun moments,” Masadeh said. “Ultimately, I walked away from this experience with a new appreciation for all levels of our organization, and realizing that there’s always room for improvement.”
Each week, the Emmy Award-winning “Undercover Boss,” now in its seventh season, follows a different high-level executive as they slip anonymously into the rank-and-file of their organizations. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, realize where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who help their companies run successfully.
Masadeh said his experience with “Undercover Boss” will help set a higher standard for the company and pave the way for continued growth in the years to come. Buffalo Wings & Rings plans to open 75 locations over the next five years across the Midwest and Southeast.
ABOUT BUFFALO WINGS & RINGS
Established in 1984 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the sports restaurant franchise has always been committed to giving customers the absolute finest wings. Over the years, the brand has pioneered and perfected the art of homemade sauces, customizable heat profiles and fresh wings, as well as grown to offer specialty burgers, gyros and salads to cater to its customers and provide options for the entire family to enjoy. With 65 units across the globe, Buffalo Wings & Rings celebrates this success and works to further evolve to meet the needs of families and wing connoisseurs everywhere. For more information, visit http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com.
269 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (1 views)