Buffalo Wings & Rings’ President and CEO Explores Franchise Operations on Season Premiere of CBS Hit Series “Undercover Boss”
- Sub Headline: he two-time Emmy Award-Winning Reality Series to be Broadcast Sunday, December 20, 2015
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com
- Listed: December 9, 2015 6:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 09, 2015 – Under the guise of an everyday employee, Nader Masadeh, the president and CEO of Buffalo Wings & Rings, a fast-growing, club-level sports restaurant franchise with 65 units globally, will leave the comfort of his corner office to have his personal and professional journey spotlighted on the hit CBS series “Undercover Boss.” The season premiere airs from 8:30-9:30 p.m. ET (7:30-8:30 p.m. CT, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. PT) on Sunday, December 20th on the CBS Television Network.
Masadeh’s decision to participate in “Undercover Boss” comes as Buffalo Wings & Rings is in the midst of rapid expansion and fine-tuning operations to ensure long-term success of the 31-year-old brand. Masadeh has been a co-owner of Buffalo Wings & Rings, a restaurant known for offering a chef-inspired menu and the ideal experience for socializing with friends and family over sports for more than 10 years.
“Although I’ve served in a senior management role at the company as part-owner for nearly 11 years, I am a relatively newly appointed CEO. Participating in ‘Undercover Boss’ was an incredible opportunity to see for myself how our team is performing in our franchise locations,” Masadeh said. “I knew from the very beginning that to really make this company successful, I needed to see firsthand how we execute on a day-to-day basis.”
For about a week, he worked alongside employees to complete routine tasks, which included everything from washing dishes in a Cincinnati location to serving tables in Chicago and cleaning the floors in Bardstown, Ky. Masadeh explained that the main takeaway from the experience was gaining a new perspective on where the corporate team should place their focus to improve operations across the system.
“The entire experience was great, but it was tougher than I anticipated. There were a lot of discoveries—low moments, high moments, stressful moments and fun moments,” Masadeh said. “Ultimately, I walked away from this experience with a new appreciation for all levels of our organization, and realizing that there’s always room for improvement.”
Each week, the Emmy Award-winning “Undercover Boss,” now in its seventh season, follows a different high-level executive as they slip anonymously into the rank-and-file of their organizations. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, realize where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who help their companies run successfully.
Masadeh said his experience with “Undercover Boss” will help set a higher standard for the company and pave the way for continued growth in the years to come. Buffalo Wings & Rings plans to open 75 locations over the next five years across the Midwest and Southeast.
ABOUT BUFFALO WINGS & RINGS
Established in 1984 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the sports restaurant franchise has always been committed to giving customers the absolute finest wings. Over the years, the brand has pioneered and perfected the art of homemade sauces, customizable heat profiles and fresh wings, as well as grown to offer specialty burgers, gyros and salads to cater to its customers and provide options for the entire family to enjoy. With 65 units across the globe, Buffalo Wings & Rings celebrates this success and works to further evolve to meet the needs of families and wing connoisseurs everywhere. For more information, visit http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com.
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)