- City: St. Louis
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.buildabear.com
- Listed: January 6, 2016 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. LOUIS – (FranchisePOD.com) – Jan. 6, 2016 – Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (NYSE:BBW) today announced that the company will be presenting at the ICR Conference 2016 held at The Grand Lakes Orlando in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Sharon Price John, Chief Executive Officer and Chief President Bear, and Voin Todorovic, Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at http://IR.buildabear.com and remain available for ninety days.
About Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
Founded in St. Louis in 1997, Build-A-Bear, a global brand kids love and parents trust, seeks to add a little more heart to life. Build-A-Bear has approximately 400 stores worldwide where guests can create customizable furry friends, including company-owned stores in the United States, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, and franchise stores in Africa, Asia, Australia, Mexico and the Middle East. The company was named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the seventh year in a row in 2015. Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (NYSE:BBW) posted a total revenue of $392.4 million in fiscal 2014. For more information visit the Investor Relations section of buildabear.com.
SOURCE Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)