- Sub Headline: Pork Carnitas Breakfast Taco and Taco Blitz box now available at all locations.
- Listed: August 25, 2017 8:37 am
- Expires: 257 days, 16 hours
Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s®
August 25, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // CHEYENNE, WY – Prepare your taste buds for a delicious explosion of flavors, because Taco John’s® rolled out its all-new breakfast taco!
Mexican food fans can now indulge in the new Pork Carnitas Breakfast Taco – a warm flour tortilla filled with hand-shredded pork, scrambled eggs, spicy roasted salsa verde and a blended cheese.
Is your mouth watering yet?
The Pork Carnitas Breakfast Taco will only be available through Oct. 22, so be sure to visit your favorite Taco John’s to indulge in this special treat before it’s too late.
But the bold new tastes don’t stop there. Taco John’s fans can now build their own dream lineup with the popular quick-service restaurant’s new Taco Blitz box. Pair a classic Crispy Taco or Softshell Taco with a 20-oz. fountain beverage and one of four game-changing burritos, all starting under $6 – it’s a fantasy draft for your face! You can also text the code on the Taco Blitz box for a chance to win a trip to “The Big Game” or other great prizes like gift cards for your favorite team’s merchandise, footballs, binoculars, food prizes and more.
“We’re always looking for innovative ways to keep our menu fresh and exciting for our guests, and these new additions do just that,” said Jim Creel, President & CEO of Taco John’s International, Inc. “Football season is finally here, so we’re excited to introduce our Taco Blitz box, which is the perfect meal to enjoy while cheering on your favorite team. And our pork carnitas are such a big hit that we wanted to make them available for breakfast as well.”
With its fusion of distinctive flavors and south-of-the-border spices, the Taco John’s menu offers several signature items, including Meat and Potato Burritos, original Street Tacos and yes, those craveable Potato Olés®.
Taco John’s features epic specials like Taco Tuesday® and discounted breakfast burritos on Wake Up Wednesday!®. Download the TJ® Rewards App and like Taco John’s Facebook page for exclusive deals.
About Taco John’s®
Taco John’s operates and franchises nearly 400 quick-service restaurants in 24 states. Privately owned, the business opened its first restaurant in 1969 in Cheyenne, WY. Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous portions, menu items prepared fresh to your order, high quality ingredients and special recipes, seasonings and sauces. For more information or to apply for a position, visit tacojohns.com.
SOURCE Taco John’s®
225 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)