- Sub Headline: BumperDoc Franchises was recently featured in Fender Bender's MSO Project supplement
- Listed: August 18, 2017 8:02 am
- Expires: 333 days, 2 hours
BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA (FranchisePOD.com) AUGUST 15, 2017 – The benefits of co-branding with BumperDoc, a franchisee that has been a trusted service provider in the auto body industry since 1998, were recently highlighted in FenderBender’s MSO Project supplement.
FenderBender is the leading source for business strategies and inspiration for the collision repair industry with a monthly print circulation of over 45,000, as well as a diverse offering of daily digital content.
Co-branding is an opportunity for lesser-known brands to benefit from the recognition of a more well-known name. BumperDoc has partnered with both independent and dealership shops. Co-branding is a way for businesses to differentiate themselves from the competition without losing their individual identities.
“The shops that we partner with will benefit from being a part of a franchised organization with top-notch training, support and marketing,” says Rick Perez, BumperDoc’s chief operations officer.“BumperDoc’s goal with co-branding is to provide existing businesses with greater revenues and operational efficiency while adding value to existing customers and empowering employees. These co-brand unions allow two individual brands to tap into each other’s operational and marketing advantages, which in turn builds a successful and profitable business model.”
This form of branding is a less expensive option than the traditional franchise approach. The initial franchise fee for a traditional BumperDoc shop is now $34,995 and an investment of anywhere between $150,000 to $290,000 can be expected for opening a new center. A co-brand, on the other hand, has an initial franchise fee of only $14,995.
BumperDoc is currently in the market for businesses with whom to partner. Businesses that co-brand with BumperDoc will receive support from day one.
“The co-branding relationships that we have are symbiotic, there’s no friction,” says Perez. “Think about it: If you have a tire company, a transmission company and a BumperDoc next to each other, that will strengthen the business for all of the parties involved.”
Shops that are interested in co-branding or owning a BumperDoc franchise should visit bumperdocfranchises.com.
95 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)