Burger 21 Celebrates National Hamburger Month By Giving Away A Year Of Free Cheesy Burgers To One Lucky Fan
TAMPA, Fla., May 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – May is National Hamburger Month and Burger 21®, an award-winning, “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, is paying tribute to one of the greatest staples of American cuisine by rewarding guests who download its “B Loyal” mobile app with a free Cheesy Burger offer*. One lucky fan also will win free Cheesy Burgers for a year on National Hamburger Day, May 28.
Now through May 27, guests are encouraged to download Burger 21’s free mobile app and register in order to receive an offer for a free Cheesy Burger and automatically be entered for a chance to win free Cheesy Burgers for a year. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on National Hamburger Day, May 28. The app is available for download at the Apple App Store or Google Play. Guests can earn a $5 reward for every seven visits to a Burger 21 restaurant.
“At Burger 21, we consider ourselves to be the master of the burger and our menu of 10 beef and 10 non-beef options, in addition to a rotating monthly featured burger, speaks for itself,” said Mark Johnston, president and founder of Burger 21. “We know that there are many people who feel as passionately as we do about a great burger, so in honor of National Hamburger Month, we want to give one lucky guest a chance to enjoy free Cheesy Burgers for a year.”
As part of its unique culture, Burger 21 offers a different chef-inspired burger and hand-crafted shake on the 21st of every month. In addition, the brand donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to a local charity or school in the communities it serves on this day.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top New Franchises of 2016. Additionally, the company has been ranked on Fast Casual’s Top 100 “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years, while Burger 21 Founder and President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his strategic leadership in the brand’s growth and development. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
For more information on Burger 21, please visit burger21.com and follow Burger 21 on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the latest special offers and promotions, join the B21 Club or download Burger 21’s “B Loyal” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development, at 813-327-7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.burger21franchise.com.
*Free cheesy burger redeemable at any of Burger 21’s restaurants across the country. Offer expires after 30 days from initial download.
About Burger 21
With 22 locations now open in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Texas, and more than 20 in development in six states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit http://www.burger21.com.
SOURCE Burger 21
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)