Burger 21 Combines The Flavors Of The Caribbean Into New Marley Meltdown Burger And Toasted Coconut Dream Shake
- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Fast Casual Concept Provides Guests with Special Offer Through "B Loyal" App on May 21
- Franchise URL: http://www.burger21.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 3:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) May 18, 2016 – Yah, mon! Burger 21®, an award-winning, “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, has captured the exotic flavors of the Caribbean with the launch of its Marley Meltdown Burger and Toasted Coconut Dream Shake, which will be available for a limited time. As part of its unique culture, Burger 21 offers a different chef-inspired burger and hand-crafted shake on the 21st of every month. Additionally, the brand donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to a local charity or school in the communities it serves on this day.
Beginning May 21 through June 20, guests can enjoy Burger 21’s Marley Meltdown Burger, featuring a jerk seasoned chicken burger topped with Monterey Jack cheese, crispy plantain chips, house-made Caribbean ketchup on a bed of fresh mango salsa and served on a toasted brioche bun. The Toasted Coconut Dream Shake combines vanilla ice cream, cream of coconut and vanilla that’s topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
“This month, we decided to turn up the heat with the new, flavor-packed Marley Meltdown Burger, while cooling things down with the Toasted Coconut Dream shake,” said Mike Remes, corporate chef for Burger 21. “At Burger 21, we like to create memorable dining experiences through our unique recipes, and with our latest featured burger and shake, guests can experience the flavors of the Caribbean without needing a passport.”
To celebrate the brand’s ongoing commitment to giving back to the communities it serves, all guests who dine at their local Burger 21 restaurant on May 21 will receive a double-punch via its “B Loyal” app, for supporting the restaurants’ respective monthly charity partners.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top New Franchises of 2016. Additionally, the company has been ranked on Fast Casual’s Top 100 “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years, while Burger 21 Founder and President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his strategic leadership in the brand’s growth and development. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
For more information on Burger 21, please visit burger21.com and follow Burger 21 on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the latest special offers and promotions, join the B21 Club or download Burger 21’s “B Loyal” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development, at 813-327-7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.burger21franchise.com.
About Burger 21
With 22 locations now open in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Texas, and more than 20 in development in six states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit http://www.burger21.com.
CONTACT: Ellie Mannix
SOURCE Burger 21
314 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)