- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Fast Casual Chain to Donate 10 Percent of Sales from First Two Days of Business to Parkview Elementary School
- Franchise URL: http://www.burger21.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 1:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., March 28, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Burger 21®, an award-winning, “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, announced today its first restaurant in Michigan will open in Novi on Monday, April 18 at 26425 Novi Road, Suite F in Crescent Plaza. Local dignitaries and members of the Novi Chamber of Commerce will join the community for a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:30 a.m. prior to opening. In addition, the restaurant will donate 10 percent of all proceeds from the first two days of business to Parkview Elementary School.
To further celebrate, the first 100 guests on opening day will receive a free Burger 21 swag bag and one lucky guest will have the chance to win free Cheesy Burgers for a year. Novi residents can download the Burger 21 “B Loyal” mobile app, then visit the location on opening day to receive their first free Cheesy Burger, while automatically being entered for a chance to win free Cheesy Burgers for a year. One winner will be randomly selected the day after opening. To sign up, download Burger 21’s mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Those guests who do not have a smartphone, can join the B21 Club to receive the latest special offers and promotions straight to their inbox.
The new Burger 21 is owned and operated by Moe and Wisal Samaha. The husband-and-wife team currently own another foodservice concept in the area and wanted to expand their business into the better-burger industry. The franchisees plan to open additional locations in the market over the next several years. To date, Burger 21 has 23 restaurants open in 12 states across the country.
“Moe and I are thrilled to open the first Burger 21 restaurant in Michigan,” said Wisal Samaha. “After trying Burger 21 for the first time, we fell in love with the concept and its commitment to giving back to the communities it serves. We knew that it would be a great addition to Novi’s booming restaurant scene as its extensive menu of delicious chef-inspired recipes offers something for everyone.”
Burger 21 in Novi will feature 21 unique, chef-inspired beef and non-beef burger creations, like the Tex-Mex Haystack, Spicy Thai Shrimp, Black Bean and Mediterranean Chicken. The Novi restaurant will also offer fresh salads, hand-crafted shakes, an award-winning gluten-free menu. Additionally, on the 21st of each month, the restaurant will offer a featured burger creation and signature shake available for an entire month.
Highlights of Burger 21 Novi include:
- 50-55 new team members hired in Novi
- Approximately 2,400 square feet
- Seating for approximately 65 customers inside the restaurant
- Outdoor patio with seating for about 38 guests
The new restaurant will serve guests daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday – Saturday. To learn more about Burger 21, please call the restaurant at (248) 513-4333 or visit www.burger21.com/locations/novi.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top New Franchises of 2016. Additionally, the company has been ranked on Fast Casual’s Top 100 “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years, while Burger 21 Founder and President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his strategic leadership in the brand’s growth and development. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, franchise development manager, at 813-327-7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.burger21franchise.com.
About Burger 21
With 23 locations now open in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Texas, and more than 20 in development in six states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit http://www.burger21.com.
SOURCE Burger 21
380 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)