- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Fast Casual Chain to Donate 10% of Sales on Select Days in January to the City of Frisco Police Officer's Association and the Frisco Firefighters Association
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.burger21.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 2:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 15, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Burger 21®, an award-winning, “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, announced today it will open its first Texas restaurant in North Frisco on Jan. 11. The new restaurant is located in Towers at Frisco Square at 5757 Main Street, Suite 100 and will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Jan. 8 at 10:30 a.m. for the local community to attend. Members of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce will be in attendance.
To further celebrate, the restaurant will award two lucky guests per day with free Cheesy Burgers for a year starting Jan. 11 – 17. Guests are encouraged to come in opening week to learn how to be entered. In addition to the contest, the North Frisco Burger 21 will donate 10 percent of sales on Jan. 11 and 12 to the City of Frisco Police Officer’s Association. And, on Jan. 21 and 22, the restaurant will donate 10 percent of sales to the local Frisco Firefighters Association. Furthermore, free valet parking will be available to all customers during opening week.
The new Burger 21 is owned and operated by Wade and Parisa Googe. The husband-and-wife team plan to open two additional locations in the north Dallas suburb area in 2016 and is considering developing two new Burger 21 restaurants in The Colony and McKinney, Texas. To date, Burger 21 has 19 restaurants open across the country with plans to open additional locations throughout Texas over the next several years.
“Parisa and I are thrilled to open the first Burger 21 restaurant in The Lone Star State,” said Wade Googe. “As local residents of North Frisco, we knew this area represented a great opportunity for Burger 21 based on the explosion of growth in the area. We believe the community will love Burger 21’s high quality, chef-inspired recipes, diverse menu selection and a ‘beyond the better burger’ experience like no other.”
Burger 21 in North Frisco will feature 21 unique, chef-inspired beef and non-beef burger creations, like the Tex-Mex Haystack, Spicy Thai Shrimp, Black Bean and Mediterranean Chicken. The North Frisco restaurant will also offer fresh salads, hand-crafted shakes, a gluten-free menu, as well as craft beer and wine by the glass. Additionally, on the 21st of each month, the restaurant will offer a featured burger creation and signature shake available for an entire month.
Highlights of Burger 21 North Frisco include:
- 35 – 40 new team members hired in North Frisco
- Approximately 2,800 square feet
- Seating for approximately 75 customers inside the restaurant
- Outdoor patio with seating for about 25 customers
The new restaurant will serve guests daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Friday – Saturday. To learn more about Burger 21, please call the restaurant at 972-810-3444 or visit https://www.burger21.com/locations/frisco/.
For the latest special offers and promotions, join the B21 Club or download Burger 21’s “B Loyal” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Fast Casual’s Top 50 “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years. Additionally, Burger 21 President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his continued strategic leadership in the growth and development of the brand. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, franchise development manager, at 813-327-7881 or email@example.com or visit www.burger21franchise.com.
About Burger 21
With 19 locations now open in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Texas, and more than 20 in development in seven states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast-casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit http://www.burger21.com.
SOURCE Burger 21
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)