- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Fast Casual Chain Signs Additional Franchise Agreement in Athens, Ga
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.burger21.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 12:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Burger 21®, an award-winning, “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, announced today the signing of its first franchise agreement in Arkansas. The Tampa, Fla.-based company plans to open a single unit in Little Rock, Ark. In addition, Burger 21 signed a franchise agreement to open one restaurant in Athens, Ga. This latest development expands the brand’s national footprint to 11 states.
“Since we began franchising in fall 2011, Burger 21 has made great strides in expanding to new markets across the country and this is another incredible milestone for the brand,” said Mark Johnston, Burger 21 founder and president. “We have a significant opportunity to build a strong brand presence nationwide and look forward to working with our new franchisees to grow their businesses.”
Allen Hurst, who has more than 20 years of experience in the residential mortgage sector, plans to open the Little Rock restaurant by the end of 2016. Hurst also plans to develop an additional four units in the area over the next five years. Hurst is a native Arkansan currently living in Colorado, who is excited about the chance to move back to his home state.
“When my wife and I first dined at Burger 21 in Tampa, we were amazed by the food and exceptional service, which brings the better burger industry to a whole new level,” said Hurst. “Their dedicated team has been instrumental in helping me throughout the planning process and it is great to know they will continue to stand behind me every step of the way as I take on this new business venture. I love the state of Arkansas and can’t wait to return and open a successful Burger 21 franchise.”
To further expand its brand footprint in Georgia, Paul Kim, who currently owns two dental practices in the Atlanta market, signed his first franchise agreement to open one restaurant in Athens, Ga.
“The major difference between Burger 21 and the other better burger concepts is the wide variety of chef-inspired menu options and high quality ingredients,” said Kim. “From the sauce bar to the shake bar, we are confident that local residents will be impressed by the brand’s ‘beyond-the-better-burger’ experience.”
Burger 21 is actively seeking qualified franchisees to expand its national footprint across the country. Those interested in development opportunities with the brand should visit burger21franchise.com/ApplyNow.aspx and register to receive access to an informational franchising webinar. For more information, please contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development for Burger 21, at 813-327-7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit burger21franchise.com.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Fast Casual’s Top 100 “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years. Additionally, Burger 21 President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his continued strategic leadership in the growth and development of the brand. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
As the brand continues to expand across the U.S., Burger 21 is seeking single- and multi-unit operators with restaurant experience to join its upscale fast casual dining concept. Franchisee candidates should have a minimum net worth of $600,000 and liquid assets of at least $250,000 per unit. Burger 21 will be developed through both single-unit agreements and Area Development Agreements. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment for one restaurant to be approximately $422,083 – $974,395. The initial franchise fee is $40,000; however, reduced franchise fees apply for veterans, minorities and Area Development Agreements of four or more units.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development for Burger 21, at 813-327-7881 or email@example.com or visit burger21franchise.com.
About Burger 21
With 21 locations now open in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Virginia, and more than 20 in development in six states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast-casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit burger21.com.
SOURCE Burger 21
206 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)