- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Fast Casual Chain to Develop Latest Location in North Raleigh
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Listed: December 14, 2015 10:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 14, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Burger 21®, an award-winning, “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, announced today the signing of a new franchise agreement with an existing Burger 21 franchisee to develop one restaurant in the North Ridge Shopping Center located in North Raleigh, N.C. To date, Burger 21 has 19 restaurants open, including two restaurants in North Carolina, and more than 20 franchised locations in development across the country.
“Over the last four years, we’ve been successful in identifying and establishing our brand’s presence in new markets, and our track record suggests a very promising future for the brand’s development,” said Mark Johnston, Burger 21 founder and president. “Both Keith and Mitch have strong multi-unit franchise backgrounds and we look forward to working with them to expand their portfolio and grow their business.”
Local residents and existing Burger 21 franchisees Mitch Neal and Keith Smith plan to open the North Ridge restaurant in spring of 2016. In June, the entrepreneurs opened their first Burger 21 restaurant in Cary, N.C., located at 14220 Bradford Green Square.
“Since opening the doors to our first restaurant six months ago, Burger 21 has been well received by the community and we are eager to open our second location in North Ridge,” said Neal. “I’ve worked in the foodservice industry for many years and Burger 21 is truly unlike any better burger concept out there. There is still tremendous opportunity within the market and we are excited to introduce more people to the brand’s variety of menu options and make a positive impact on the community.”
Burger 21 is actively seeking qualified franchisees to expand its national footprint in North Carolina and across the country. Those interested in development opportunities with the brand should visit burger21franchise.com/ApplyNow.aspx and register to receive access to an informational franchising webinar. For more information, please contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development for Burger 21, at 813-327-7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit burger21franchise.com.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Fast Casual’s Top 100 “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years. Additionally, Burger 21 President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his continued strategic leadership in the growth and development of the brand. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
As the brand continues to expand across the U.S., Burger 21 is seeking single- and multi-unit operators with restaurant experience to join its upscale fast casual dining concept. Franchisee candidates should have a minimum net worth of $600,000 and liquid assets of at least $250,000 per unit. Burger 21 will be developed through both single-unit agreements and Area Development Agreements. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment for one restaurant to be approximately $428,247 – $1,085,164. The initial franchise fee is $40,000; however, reduced franchise fees apply for veterans, minorities and Area Development Agreements of four or more units.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development for Burger 21, at 813-327-7881 or email@example.com or visit www.burger21franchise.com.
About Burger 21
With 19 locations now open in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia, and more than 20 in development in seven states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast-casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit http://www.burger21.com.
SOURCE Burger 21
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)