- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Fast Casual Chain Introduces One-of-a-Kind Burger and Shake Feb. 21 through March 20
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.burger21.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 2:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla. – Feb. 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Burger 21®, an award-winning,”beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, is continuing to raise the bar in the better burger segment with the launch of its Spicy Cow Burger and Sundrop Shake, which will be available for a limited time. As part of its unique culture, Burger 21 offers a different chef-inspired burger and hand-crafted shake on the 21st of every month. In addition, the brand donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to a local charity or school in the communities it serves on this day.
Beginning Feb. 21 through March 20, guests can enjoy Burger 21’s Spicy Cow Burger, which features Certified Angus Beef on a bed of arugula, tomato and pickled jalapeno slices, topped with pepperjack cheese, fried jalapenos, Franks Red Hot sauce and their brand new Sriranchup sauce. Burger 21’s Sundrop Shake is a refreshing blend of creamy vanilla ice cream, orange juice, fresh orange segment and orange zest, topped with whipped cream, an orange slice and orange zest.
“With temperatures continuing to drop, we wanted to turn up the heat with a burger that can keep our guests warm during the last wave of winter,” said Mike Remes, corporate chef for Burger 21. “We decided to compliment the Spicy Cow Burger with a refreshing Sundrop Shake to give our guests the best of both worlds. Our loyal fans and the ever-changing seasons continue to inspire us to develop unique burger and shake creations that resonate with our customers. We’re confident our guests will rave about this spicy but cool and refreshing burger and shake pairing.”
In addition to the Spicy Cow Burger, Chef Remes is the mastermind behind several of Burger 21’s best-selling featured burgers of the month, including the Bayou, Loaded Spud, Turducken and Fried Green Tomato burgers.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Fast Casual’s Top 100 “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years. Additionally, Burger 21 President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his continued strategic leadership in the growth and development of the brand. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
For more information on Burger 21, please visit burger21.com and follow Burger 21 on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the latest special offers and promotions, join the B21 Club or download Burger 21’s “B Loyal” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development, at 813-327-7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.burger21franchise.com.
About Burger 21
With 21 locations now open in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York,North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia, and more than 20 in development in six states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast-casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit burger21.com.
SOURCE Burger 21
266 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)